• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

what's up?this is simon5302 here
Yeah man I just want to know why you wouldn't even give me a price you're looking for? I mean I can understand and respect you wanting to make a buck but you have to have an idea of a number, right? I mean I don't care if you're asking a grand or asking 350, I just want to know. The size 10 wouldn't even be for me, it'd be for a friend, and I'd like to give him a figure to say yes or no to. 

Something tells me the latest KD elite is going to be the most returned shoe of the month. Not limited, $200 dent in hypebeast's pockets, future releases on the horizon... It's going to be the perfect storm of un-bidded on eBay auctions, un-responded to CL postings, and circles on receipts. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Something tells me the latest KD elite is going to be the most returned shoe of the month. Not limited, $200 dent in hypebeast's pockets, future releases on the horizon... It's going to be the perfect storm of un-bidded on eBay auctions, un-responded to CL postings, and circles on receipts. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

maybe catch a steal at the Nike Outlets in the coming weeks. 
laugh.gif
 Your dawg gets me everytime. 

Aight so I hooped in these for 2 hrs today and I'm impressed with them.

The traction is a step up over the regular VIs and seems softer than the outsole on the regular version, as well.

The fit is a little roomy in the toe box area and I prefer it that way honestly. The flywire does a good job of securing the mid foot but the heel isn't too locked down. I used a runners loop with the flywire to lock it down much better than the regular lacing did.

The cushioning is great, definitely needs some breaking in time though. I prefer this airbag volume in comparison to the Xs because it's lower to the ground, makes you feel more stable - crucial for a low top setup a la the VI elites.

Overall they are nice, I think they are a significant step up over the regular version. Definitely more breathable and comfortable right out of the box - I assume the ride get better with time. Id probably wait for them to go on sale though, as I doubt people will be rushing to buy this particular color way. That gold version looks dope, I'd imagine that would sell much quicker.

Hope this helps out my NT fam!
should i size down .5 from the regular VI or should i be good?

Is there a list anywhere on this site that has all the websites a person could go to find a DS pair of KD 4s?

this years easters are cool but still wished they had gone in another pastel color direction like last year.....i wore the 5's today and got so many comps on my fit from head to shoes...hmm i might post a pic!  
grin.gif

Peep this read on resellers by Complex. They interviewed resellers and let them explain their hustle and what it takes..... But it just makes you hate even MORE! They come of as selfish, arrogant, elitist.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/04/interview-getting-to-know-sneaker-resellers
Not Going to lie... I had the mindset of reading this with understanding them better but i hate them more...

They Fail to understand that they are the problem... I almost broke my computer when he said "its a Convience fee"

Not Going to lie... I had the mindset of reading this with understanding them better but i hate them more...

They Fail to understand that they are the problem... I almost broke my computer when he said "its a Convience fee"
Resellers try to make it seem as if they are a convenience to you, when in reality they are the reason releases are limited. You may be in a raffle for a size 13 sneakers with other 40 people, not knowing 20-25 of those people are placeholders for the same reseller that is selling to you for a "convenience."

I think it'll be great if the shoe line becomes more popular in part to KD winning the scoring title or MVP. His line seems to be picking up in popularity. My only issue is the climbing prices. Last year was cool at $115 or whatever they were. Now they're $130. Next year, they'll probably be $150-$160. Elites will be $220-$225. Nike's chase of profit margins is ridiculous. Apple, Exxon and Nike...the Trinity.

Last edited:
quote name="gtmorgan23" url="/t/534846/official-nike-kd-vi-elite-4-11/19290#post_20322712"]
[/quote]

Original post did not state size 9.5.
Sorry can't help with that size.

Back
Top Bottom