Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Something tells me the latest KD elite is going to be the most returned shoe of the month. Not limited, $200 dent in hypebeast's pockets, future releases on the horizon... It's going to be the perfect storm of un-bidded on eBay auctions, un-responded to CL postings, and circles on receipts. :smh: :lol:  
Exactly I can see these and the heroes on sale but I can see the golds during very well.

Resellers try to make it seem as if they are a convenience to you, when in reality they are the reason releases are limited. You may be in a raffle for a size 13 sneakers with other 40 people, not knowing 20-25 of those people are placeholders for the same reseller that is selling to you for a "convenience."
repped. this is the truth right here

IMO the only time a reseller is actually a convenience is months, if not years down the road when you're looking for a shoe and someone has a pair they've been sitting on.

So I have a chance at wtkd... woo

But im hoping for a limited gr or full blown gr (but thats a strech)

No more kd's for that guy..lol....I can't take it..lmao...u don't know how bad I needed this laugh

Last edited:
Just a heads up... Saw a guy playing in the elites today. After two hours of indoor play, the sunburst KD logo on the side had already lost paint on the beveled edges. The yellow and orange had come off and was simply dark blue underneath. Was happening on both shoes. Keep that in mind if that's something that might bother you.

Back
Top Bottom