Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
There has to be a scoring title KD VI.  Also if Durant wins MVP he deserves a shoe for that too, not the abomination that is the WTKD.

Alright so I'm not the only one who's not feeling the WTKD VI, at all
laugh.gif

WTKD aren't cutting it for me but the elites look nice. Need a lower price for me to jump on them though.

Wtkds are so dope but I would not buy from kicks or die........

Anyway it's not my thing to comment on how people rock or what they rock with their kicks unless they're MJ jeans but alp alp how do they get like that?

just to throw this out there, but kd6 elites team is pretty nice in person.
Wish they retailed for $150-160.

had some left over gifrcard and finishline rewards so just went for it.

Last edited:
Wtkds are so dope but I would not buy from kicks or die........

Anyway it's not my thing to comment on how people rock or what they rock with their kicks unless they're MJ jeans but alp alp how do they get like that?
they're perfectly fine, it's just I had to bend down to take the pic and me being fat along with my messed up back made it look like that for the picture.

tried on the kd vi elite the other day, everythin was sweet, fit was good, cushionin felt great - lower profile of the lebron x cushionin system which would provide better court feel.  however, the lock down isnt great, felt like my flyknit max which could be a deal breaker cos u cant play properly if the shoes dont provide a decent lock down. 

for me these r tts and def feelin the upcomin gold edition, they look sick

The WTKD VI is the first "What The" I've liked since the Kobe VII. Really think it's time they leave the "What The" style alone though. Should've stopped after the Kobe VII. They all were all horrible last year.

tried on the kd vi elite the other day, everythin was sweet, fit was good, cushionin felt great - lower profile of the lebron x cushionin system which would provide better court feel.  however, the lock down isnt great, felt like my flyknit max which could be a deal breaker cos u cant play properly if the shoes dont provide a decent lock down. 

for me these r tts and def feelin the upcomin gold edition, they look sick
dam..that's not what i wanted to hear. lol. was looking forward to score a pair and use it as my step up from the kobe 8 when i needed more cushioning for the games and still be some what similar to the 8s with the mesh material.

how's the weight on the shoe with the 360 zoom?

Only thing wrong with dudes pearls is it looks like when they were in the box it ****** with the tongue .. happened to me on like 2 pairs but i mean let dude rock em how he does lol 

I hope the WTKD numbers are like the WTK's , house of hoops and footaction had the WTK's and 2 stores is always better then one 

felt like my flyknit max which could be a deal breaker cos u cant play properly if the shoes dont provide a decent lock down. 
KD does not seem to have your performance problems with said shoe.

I think I can safely say he is quite larger than you and puts the shoes through a more vigourous wear and tear at the pro level.

Since the VI's run is almost over (Easters , WTKDS and Elites) would yall wanna see the tongue from the VI on the VII or back to the normal tongue

Since the VI's run is almost over (Easters , WTKDS and Elites) would yall wanna see the tongue from the VI on the VII or back to the normal tongue
I like the tongue on the elite crooked tongue with normal lacing system.

I like the sideways tongue, never had any issues with it and it's different. Do hope they continue with it, its for sure a KD shoe feature now.  

I love the tounge. Hope they keep it for the 7. With normal lacing system

I was about to say at least they know what they're talking about, but then that kid in the jacket started talking.

dam..that's not what i wanted to hear. lol. was looking forward to score a pair and use it as my step up from the kobe 8 when i needed more cushioning for the games and still be some what similar to the 8s with the mesh material.

how's the weight on the shoe with the 360 zoom?
it didnt feel heavy.  front flex was abit limited but it was to be expected wit the cushioning system, but after breakin in it might improve.

KD does not seem to have your performance problems with said shoe.

I think I can safely say he is quite larger than you and puts the shoes through a more vigourous wear and tear at the pro level.
man if u have a problem wit people voicing their opinions and impression of a shoe that theyve tried on, u shouldnt be on a forum

atleast try them on before u have a go at some 1

Back
Top Bottom