• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
How do the vi fit compared to the kd 3?
IMO KD3s fit looser, in general. KD3 is a lot heavier, so you will probably lace it tighter in the midfoot. The KDVI lacing system doesn't really give you that support in the midfoot.

As some other people would probably suggest, I would say try out the KDVI in person first. The fit is pretty different to other KDs, and could feel weird if your foot doesn't fit correctly.

Hope this was helpful. The KD3 used to be one of my favorite shoes because of the mid-cut!

I know this is off topic but I'm stoked because I finally found the kd4 Texas that I've been searching far and wide for.

Next pickup for me will be the WTKD. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up one local. I'll have to find a place that has them in GS as well cause my fiancé wants them too.

No need to buy from a reseller footlocker still has close to a fsr online. 
roll.gif

Speaking of the KD III, that shoe fit me absolutely perfectly and was really comfortable for me. Comfort wise, it's easily my favorite of the KD line.

Speaking of the KD III, that shoe fit me absolutely perfectly and was really comfortable for me. Comfort wise, it's easily my favorite of the KD line.

Definitely one of the better KD models in terms of comfort..I think the II would rate slightly better in comfort but that's just me..

KD VI takes so long for it to b a comfortable shoe..it feels stiff for a while *pause* ..but IMO it is one of the better models of the KD line

My daughter tells me yesterday she wishes she could have a pair of KD "ligers" for her birthday. Wish she could have said that a month ago when I bought myself two pairs. Has anyone seen them locally in Grade School sizes? I will try to stock locate if there is even the slightest chance of finding them. Thanks.

Thanks. I am looking for a 6-7 size.

I did a google search that yielded nothing. Thanks again.

The kids foot locker in Barton creek mall here in Austin Texas had some in those sizes when I was there the other day. My chick wears a 5y that's why I know that.

Back
Top Bottom