Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
All these reviews make me wanna give these elites a try ... but ill wait a couple more months and still use my kobe vi's and viii's. Normal KD VI's burn my toe when im playing in em like the KD IV did anyone else get that and if so did you try the elites ?

yes that and my pinkie toes are trashed after i play in them
I love my 4s. They're half size small so you'd have to go up half a size, I did and I have no pinky toe probs like what everyones saying. Only prob I have w them is the arch of my foot starts to hurt bcz of the plastic holders for the strap. But what makes me love the 4s is the fit it's just something about the fit that makes me love them a lot for hooping. On top of that they're super light like feathers

I love my 4s. They're half size small so you'd have to go up half a size, I did and I have no pinky toe probs like what everyones saying. Only prob I have w them is the arch of my foot starts to hurt bcz of the plastic holders for the strap. But what makes me love the 4s is the fit it's just something about the fit that makes me love them a lot for hooping. On top of that they're super light like feathers
maybe for me it could be the material on the inside of the shoe that is causing the irritation for my toes

What color? Finish Line has the green pair up for sale already and the blue pair should be readily available.
Thnaks! But I'm looking for the upcoming KD VI elite hero and black/white/gold. I saw 2 sites from the web soleriouss.com and norcalsoles, but I'm hesistant to place a preorder

Thnaks! But I'm looking for the upcoming KD VI elite hero and black/white/gold. I saw 2 sites from the web soleriouss.com and norcalsoles, but I'm hesistant to place a preorder
i think the heros will be the only elite kd that will hit good discount. only because they're green/pink. i like em tho.

There's also this pair coming out next month that I don't think we've seen pics of yet. Appears to be GS only, sadly.
[table][tr][td]05/15/14[/td][td]KD VI[/td][td]White/Black-DMetallic Silver/White-Turquoise Blueark Concord[/td][td]3.5Y - 7Y[/td][td]$100[/td][td]599477-007[/td][/tr][/table]

damn kids only be annoying. we already missed out on a few nice lebrons and kds.

Back
Top Bottom