Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
There's also this pair coming out next month that I don't think we've seen pics of yet. Appears to be GS only, sadly.

[table][TR]
[td]05/15/14[/td]

[td]KD VI[/td]

[td]White/Black-DMetallic Silver/White-Turquoise Blueark Concord[/td]

[td]3.5Y - 7Y[/td]

[td]$100[/td]

[td]599477-007[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Well since I wear gs sizes. ..any chance someone has seen a picture of the gs only kds. I just knew my last pair of kds would be may 9th.

As unlikely as it is, it would be really nice if those elites Fisher has been wearing would release. We could use a good home colorway

If anyone still needs gumbo kd 6s and is in NYC [ATTACHMENT=6391]image.jpg (69k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
We'll they took down the pictures of their Instagram account now of the kd 6 gumbo and their new Harlem location

Last edited:
Not even Australian are you?
laugh.gif
I am an Aussie. Is there something funny?

well I was reading another thread and some guy mentioned how something came over him and he just started talking to these girls with a british accent randomly. your post made me laugh because of that

Well...if he doesn't like them then sure, trade them away. Maybe they're beat to hell and the guy still wants to trade.

/devil's advocate

Cannons> any KD VI

Is footlocker sku number have ability to be used for stock locate with champs, footaction, and finishline

I really want the Elite Gold, but $200????
KD, you changed. You used to sell dirt cheap to differentiate yourself from others in the shoe game.
I hope they sit for a day at a store so I can use the birthday coupon to ease the cost.

I really want the Elite Gold, but $200????
KD, you changed. You used to sell dirt cheap to differentiate yourself from others in the shoe game.
I hope they sit for a day at a store so I can use the birthday coupon to ease the cost.

Where do you go to use the birthday coupon how do you get one

Back
Top Bottom