Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
. Are these joggers with the homes a good look?
where are these from?
Todays pickup, would have been stupid of me to pass up on these for $100.
Not a fan of the shoe itself(yet) but the colors are dope.
S***, I'd cop for sure if I could get em for $100. How'd you pull that off?
nerd.gif
For real that cheaper than my Employee discount. 

Last edited:
If they do release a fourth Elite CW, I'd be shocked if it weren't predominately black.

Pass on the watermelon elites...bring on the Golds!

I'm not laughing at the colorway....I'm laughing at the whole get up....folks just don't care anymore nowadays..lmao

Thats the new thing with these youngsta's and prom.

My mom would have laughed her a__ off if i would have told her that i wanted to wear kicks to prom! Lol!

yeah prom is the time where you're supposed to show everyone you can clean up nice. keep the kicks for class kids!

Man look like a 5 year old wearing a blazer with some damn shorts on....what the hell part of the game is that.....see what happens when you take bullies out of school...lmao....and I'm not talking the beat you up bullies more like the cats who used to snap on you for stuff like that.

Last edited:
I don't care if they reschedule the WTKDs just as long as they still come out. That gives me time to get my money up for the Brazils and the WTKDs.

kd6 elites are great shoes.
great cushioning (plush but responsive), adequate support, and great traction.

the shoes were wider than I thought but fit TTS when I wear elite basketball socks (if I wear regular nike cushioned dri-fit socks, too much space in the midfoot area)

however, my flywire ripped/snapped. So had to return it after 2 weeks of playing basketball in them.

hope nobody has to go through the same experience.

Not a bad price .. i knew all the ppl that got these from the mall in staten were gonna sell em cause i still havent seen anyone wearing em besides kids 
You're right. Ive only seen one other person wear them, and the guy happens to be one of my neighbors. As far as any KDs go......I noticed a lot of people were trying to move Vs. I lucked out on this pair.....needed to sell a pair of 2001 Breds (worn, but looked like they could pass as DS), went back to dude, and he took my first offer. Took his number too....may buy some Area 72 Vs later from him this week. 

I took it as dude was being fair, and so was I......considering how cheap and broke people at the SI Event Saturday were.

In the Lebron XI thread....I pointed out how little kids were trying to trade the 2 Elite releases for heat lol.....they did the same thing with the KD VI Elites that dropped lol.

I'm sure there are deals on kixify as well, but I just find it kind of cluttered and confusing. I've heard of countless people getting scammed too

Yea if you see a good deal on kixify, the seller will most likely have 0 feedback. At least that's what I've noticed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom