Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just a quick on foot shot since i havent tried em on yet. This color in particular is dope on foot to me. Im still gonna rock these unlaced(right shoe), not feeling this 6 model as being laced up. But all in all, I guess these will be a keeper, lol

Nice pics. My least favorite of the hero pack but they actually look a lot better on-feet. Nicely done! :nthat:

Just a quick on foot shot since i havent tried em on yet. This color in particular is dope on foot to me. Im still gonna rock these unlaced(right shoe), not feeling this 6 model as being laced up. But all in all, I guess these will be a keeper, lol!
Wasn't feeling those but they look great on foot.

Scored a great deal on some BHM's. On to the Brazil World Cup. I prefer KD VI's with a solid upper and not that two tone upper.

Ugh, that tongue logo is from Hiroshi Fujiwara (the "H" in HTM) so just assume we're never gonna have access to those.

thanks for the heads up 
grin.gif

Last edited:
That's tough, I copped the statue of liberty hyperposites in bahrain n got the old lady her gator kings.

Kd wise, I got the n7 and energies. I was on an 8th month deployment so i really couldn't get all the shoes i liked. Imo I think there 2013/2014 heat.

Back
Top Bottom