Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Finally got to play in my elites today after breaking them in with normal house activities for 3 weeks because I never got a chance to hoop until today.

I have to say this is my go to shoe right now. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Cushion - the best ever in my opinion

Responsiveness - most responsive shoe I've ever hopped in

Traction - on point, never once slipped. Gripped the court with ease, had no problems with cutting. I'm a speedy point gaurd that cuts all the time.

Support/lockdown - foot felt very secure, lockdown is good in my opinion. I tie these very tight and have no problems. Also I thought my foot would slide all over the place since the shoe is mesh but that wasn't the case. My foot was secure the whole time.

Durability - I'd say that this shoe is very durable even though it's mesh. The material under it plus the fuse in certain areas make it much more durable than the hyperrev.

We hooped for 5 hours today and I had no complaints with this shoe.

So what did I miss lol

Last edited:
kd-1.jpg

Got the Elites as an impulse buy today.

picked up my away elite from FTL layaway on friday. now i need the hero elites to sit for 2weeks, an hopefully discount

Finally got my size 13 for that $240 mark I refused to go over

Took a couple months, but had to have these

Last edited:
I know this ain't id thread but kd 6 id thread dead as all hell and was def feelin the urge to share these. Got my blackouts today after a long delayed wait. Def worth it. Will take a pic of my kd 5 blackouts and kd 6 blackouts side by side. These came out slick clean to me. Always a tradition for me to do a blackout id for the sig models I dig. View media item 967474

Just a quick on foot shot since i havent tried em on yet. This color in particular is dope on foot to me. Im still gonna rock these unlaced(right shoe), not feeling this 6 model as being laced up. But all in all, I guess these will be a keeper, lol!
These are clean.. may have to cop 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom