Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Damn

U beat me to it

I wanted to be the bearer of good news

Mr HybridTheory

Why would anyone pay an extra 20$ for night visions?

Why does anyone pay an extra anything for whatever shoe?

Boom
i overpayed like 20 on the BHM but i had the extra money and struck out on em before but generally wont overpay on a shoe it will come down eventually

Last edited:
I really like the illusions, had to sell them though the size 11 I had killed my pinky toes, need to go up to a 12

loved that shoe, wouldn't say its a grail but its dope

i overpayed like 20 on the BHM but i had the extra money and struck out on em before but generally wont overpay on a shoe it will come down eventually

No need to explain yourself bro..

I feel u..

The question was a stupid one, ppl do this all day every day..

If u ask me, we all overpay on these shoes even at retail, seeing as how much it actually costs to make the shoes.

Last edited:
No need to explain yourself bro..

I feel u..

The question was a stupid one, ppl do this all day every day..

If u ask me, we all overpay on these shoes even at retail, seeing as how much it actually costs to make the shoes.
wasnt trying to sh*t on ya homie just saying but yeah i wont overpay on something i feel i can get later.  i wanted the yeezy foams but i refuse to pay $75 or more over retail for em. kds eh i might pay extra for florals but nothing crazy cause i got all the ones i really wanted for retail. preheats i might spend on one day but then again i just moved on to the next one ya know

wasnt trying to sh*t on ya homie just saying but yeah i wont overpay on something i feel i can get later.  i wanted the yeezy foams but i refuse to pay $75 or more over retail for em. kds eh i might pay extra for florals but nothing crazy cause i got all the ones i really wanted for retail. preheats i might spend on one day but then again i just moved on to the next one ya know

No no no

Lol smh

I was in agreeance with u my guy

U were just proving my point with your example

Man kd sizing is mad weird lol. Perfect fit on most of the foot but so much space on the toes smh lol. plus there's kinda some extra space on the side of one of my shoes. hope I don't have to sell these APs smh

I was really late on that restock and missed out on the Florals. I offered someone 225 on here that had a pair listed for 255 shipped and he didn't even answer my message. The funny thing is the guy relisted them for 250 because they have been sitting for so long. i wouldn't be surprised if the guy keeps dropping the price and ends up at 225. :lol: I guess my search continues

Last edited:
I was really late on that restock and missed out on the Florals. I offered someone 225 on here that had a pair listed for 255 shipped and he didn't even answer my message. The funny thing is the guy relisted them for 250 because they have been sitting for so long. i wouldn't be surprised if the guy keeps dropping the price and ends up at 225. :lol: I guess my search continues
I saw a pair go for 270 yesterday with 12 dolla shipping

KD VI Team Elites for $140 in a size 9 if anyone is in need

http://23penny.com/product/zoom-kd-vi-6-elite-team
sheesh ur avi has mines beat 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom