• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 WHO SELLS ITEMS LIKE THAT ON EBAY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

How can Illusions be a grail? They just came out a couple months ago and are easily attainable!

Just because they're easily obtainable and came out recently doesn't mean they can't be a grail... Grail is a personal thing to each their own. You don't know the reasoning behind he thinks if these as grails. Maybe he went to the asg game, missed out in the first release, etc. to me it's about the story behind the shoe personally, things that happened while you wore them, etc.

Just because they're easily obtainable and came out recently doesn't mean they can't be a grail... Grail is a personal thing to each their own. You don't know the reasoning behind he thinks if these as grails. Maybe he went to the asg game, missed out in the first release, etc. to me it's about the story behind the shoe personally, things that happened while you wore them, etc.
OK, everyone apparently has their own definition of the word "grail".

I see a grail as something that is basically unattainable. You could search your whole life for it but never find it, nor acquire it. So if I can go on eBay and click "Buy It Now" and have the item in my hands in a few days, that doesn't meet my definition. But like I said, apparently others think differently, and it is what it is.

I see a grail as something that is basically unattainable. You could search your whole life for it but never find it, nor acquire it. So if I can go on eBay and click "Buy It Now" and have the item in my hands in a few days, that doesn't meet my definition. But like I said, apparently others think differently, and it is what it is.
Couldn't have said it better

My exact same thinking when it comes to a grail.  Different strokes for different folks.

Just saying my opinion. Not saying yours is wrong or any less than my idea. To each their own, I respect your opinion just as much as I respect anyone else's. Either way it's all for the love of sneakers!

I gotta see Brazils in person I should have a chance Saturday since every GR KD sat for the first week here

Lol that eBay listing was creepy as hell

I'm with van-nostrand my def of a grail is like the holy grail something difficult to get but I guess it's a matter of opinion

If you like a shoe you like a shoe so it really doesn't matter

I gotta see Brazils in person I should have a chance Saturday since every GR KD sat for the first week here

Lol that eBay listing was creepy as hell

I'm with van-nostrand my def of a grail is like the holy grail something difficult to get but I guess it's a matter of opinion

If you like a shoe you like a shoe so it really doesn't matter
i wanted the pearl 5s bad like bad bad and i waited and waited but i wouldnt call them grails. iono grail is a tricky word i just couldnt see the asg a grail cause a bunch have popped back up but i got mine when they dropped so i cant really say. iono its just a slippery slope

Repped. With shoes we like or "grails", there usually is a story behind it. Some people just don't respect others opinions or feelings.

i'm not the only waiting for the price drop on gold elites right ?  or most of ya'll going in for the whole $200 ? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom