Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I personally would not have picked those pairs for a top 5. Not even close (other than PT). But it's his opinion. Shrug.

And all this talk of NYC 66 made me throw mine on today. Goes well with my white as hell legs haha.
Love these, even though I normally hate ORANGE anything (OU fan who hates Texas and Okie State), but this orange is the bomb.com, lol.

Limited doesnt seem to effect anyone's favorites, especially since those NYC66s sat for months, and are a favorite here on NT.

My Top 5
1. Illusions
2. Meteorology
3. Texas
4. N7
5. Night Visions
I know the Night Visions just came out but I really like subtle color touches and I love the laces

I personally would not have picked those pairs for a top 5. Not even close (other than PT). But it's his opinion. Shrug.

And all this talk of NYC 66 made me throw mine on today. Goes well with my white as hell legs haha.
Whoa, someone whiter than me
nerd.gif

dat viking ancestry
laugh.gif

Picked up the Hero Elites from the Bodega sale, will be my first pair of kd vi's. Anyone know what the actual color name of the orange accents on the lace loops/air max bubble is? I am trying to find a shirt to match them. Thanks in advance.

I just hope my illusions box doesn't come smashed. At least shipping resumes tomorrow and on Thursday I'll get my illusions then I can see why most people like the illusions so much.

Picked up the Hero Elites from the Bodega sale, will be my first pair of kd vi's. Anyone know what the actual color name of the orange accents on the lace loops/air max bubble is? I am trying to find a shirt to match them. Thanks in advance.
"Atomic Mango"

Damn. I actually used to go to Footage in Brea before this whole sneaker thing popped off all over again. I remember seeing their shoes marked up like $50 or even $100 above retail (consignment) and wondering who would pay that kind of price on the regular. My, my how things have changed.

I would hope that since the illusions are a limited shoe that they'd box it. How hard is it to switch the laces out on the illusions with the 3m ones?

Last edited:
I would hope that since the illusions are a limited shoe that they'd box it. How hard is it to switch the laces out on the illusions with the 3m ones?

I hope so for you but every time I have ordered from EB it's came in bags. The boxes have not always been ruined but usually a little beat up.
I didn't have trouble changing the laces I used a toothpick to hold up the string to put the laces under.

It was an annoying process for me. I tried the 3M laces from the Illusions in the Precision Timings. 3M everywhere. But I wasn't really feeling it too much so I went back to the original black PT laces.

1. Illusion
2. Night Vision
3. Maryland Blue Crab
4. Aunt Pearl
5. Plug any other colorway here

This just my list of what's released. WTKD would be top 3 for me. (I only own Nightvision, still searching for Blue Crab)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom