Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I have a program that I can just pop in URLs and it opens the page and auto-refreshes/adds to carts. I set it up about 5 minutes before launch and it does alright. Having URLs for every shoe on every site ups my chances of copping.
Yo I need that program bro! It would be greatly appreciated if you share it with me. PM me.

Same here

Yo I need that program bro! It would be greatly appreciated if you share it with me. PM me.
I actually put a bit of time and effort into it alongside some other friends of mine, so it's not really mine to give away. The other guys are just computer programmers, but it's still their work and I already promised them it wouldn't go beyond me. Sorry.

I actually put a bit of time and effort into it alongside some other friends of mine, so it's not really mine to give away. The other guys are just computer programmers, but it's still their work and I already promised them it wouldn't go beyond me. Sorry.
I have nothing but the highest respect for you bro, it's all good. You just inspired me to attempt to make my own.... still would've been nice to have a program like yours for the WTKD's.

3508fly.gif

I have a program that I can just pop in URLs and it opens the page and auto-refreshes/adds to carts. I set it up about 5 minutes before launch and it does alright. Having URLs for every shoe on every site ups my chances of copping.
I pretty much knew that's what it was for but trying to load a page with a timer and everyone is waiting on is pretty much impossible to load when the time hits. That's why I named all the sites with a timer

I can believe i am saying this but i might considered a ATC bot for this release and this release ONLY.

Thank God IK about that $5.00 Bot.

Last edited:
I can believe i am saying this but i might considered a ATC bot for this release and this release ONLY.

Thank God IK about that $5.00 Bot.

I hope you flourish next week. You really want these wtkd.

Edit: You will get them. :smokin

Last edited:
I hope you flourish next week. You really want these wtkd. Imma be sad for you if you dont get them.
Thanks Man. Hope everyone in here who wants them to collect or rock gets them.

I dont think I ever wanted a shoe this bad.

Wish Nike would Drop/Show us the matching T-shirt already.

Have a feeling its going to be the "KD" with all the prints.

similar to WTK shirt

Last edited:
Wish Nike would Drop/Show us the matching T-shirt already.

Have a feeling its going to be the "KD" with all the prints.
similar to WTK shirt

I still got the WTKD V shirt DSWT. I'll probably never wear it unless I get the VI or V. Always feel it's wack to wear the shirt but not have the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom