Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Nah, I knew I was set when my two favorite euro shops announced these. LOL this guy tellin me I'm gonna need luck on sites he just discovered that I've been buying off of for 5.5 years
I could care less about Euro sites, mine are guaranteed so im chillin till next weekend
x540si.gif

my HOH just told me that they were doing a raffle on the What the Kds next week. The manager said most HOHs should be receiving a 1 size run of them.

Giving in and paying "employee services" for a guaranteed pair of WTKD tomorrow for $40, they are looking like theyre gonna be limited. Not trippin cause ill use a birthday coupon when i pick em up

That's not a bad deal at all man. I'm going overseas this weekend for them.
I kno right, i can only imagine what resell will be. This is the first shoe im payin over retail for i believe it's worth it
Gonna go head and lock mine in wit my boi so i wont miss out next weekend. Lots of folks will be salty, pretty sure these are not gonna get released again like the Pearls

haaa^ me neither but its inevitable. gotta prepare.
tell your boy i got racks on racks on racks....
Well technically he's not my boi just a shoe store employee my potna connected me with that charges to hold my size, which is the first time i will be doin it cause i really want these

Nah, I knew I was set when my two favorite euro shops announced these. LOL this guy tellin me I'm gonna need luck on sites he just discovered that I've been buying off of for 5.5 years
I could care less about Euro sites, mine are guaranteed so im chillin till next weekend
x540si.gif
Can you shut the h*** up. I see why the LeBron XI thread clowns you. You got your WTKD hook up, now be happy and move on. I don't speak for other, but I know I get tired of seeing you talk on and on about your little hookup. 

nah

hope your talking about a complete checkout bot and not the crappy add to cart tampermonkey bot.
no offence to those with the tampermonkey atc bot...
it's a full checkout, but I'd much rather just go NDC euro...gonna pass on hanon

they're not ultra limited..
I agree, not by any means. I heard roughly how many pairs a local NT is getting and it's still not a lot. regardless, hoping I can lock up some this weekend so that next week I can focus on other stuff lol.

I agree, not by any means. I heard roughly how many pairs a local NT is getting and it's still not a lot. regardless, hoping I can lock up some this weekend so that next week I can focus on other stuff lol.
same here, if i come across anything.. i'll pass it along.. currently testing a few things

Back
Top Bottom