Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Man today was all messed up, I was at the end of kicksusa checkout and put in my credit card number and it just sent me back two pages and it was hell from there. Was so close to getting these smh
same here cept i couldnt get passed the 3rd step. stuck for 2.5 hours looping just to see it go back to checkout and see it say out of stock...

wtkd driving the aunt pearl prices down
ohwell.gif
 snag me ds pair for $200 on ebay
smokin.gif

So more pairs can go to Cani'da and the noobs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man today was all messed up, I was at the end of kicksusa checkout and put in my credit card number and it just sent me back two pages and it was hell from there. Was so close to getting these smh

I did that for an hour straight bro ! Someone got my sz 12, lol. FML
I woke up late so they were my last hope, gig a lil happy when I landed em. Till I got sent round and round and round, till no longer in sign came up ! Got to love it right ? Ha

I did that for an hour straight bro ! Someone got my sz 12, lol. FML
I woke up late so they were my last hope, gig a lil happy when I landed em. Till I got sent round and round and round, till no longer in sign came up ! Got to love it right ? Ha
same thing for me but spent 2.5 hours trying to cop and 7 hours total....the worst feeling....

Early link leaked out, then Villa noticed it and decided to postpone. Once Nike release them at 10 am, Villa tweeted the link out i believe 10 min after. There was 2390 ppl ahead of me and Villa tweeted if u are pass 100 leave Lol.
I was #40 in line or something like that and accidentally closed it cause im stupid, and then went to go re-open the link, lost my place in line, and was #650 
mean.gif

Anyone has a list of the kd models represented in the wtkds?

Pb&j
Aunt pearl
DC
All star
Meteorology
Christmas
Easter
Ligers
Bhm
??

I posted a breakdown a few days ago but I won't go find it.

You're missing Away II/Pure Platinum, Preheat, N7, Bamboo, Blue Crabs and Energy from your list.

i was #3000 when i clicked
sick.gif
Haha I saw somebody tweet that the shoes were live right before Villa tweeted it, only reason why I could have got through. If you waited until Villa sent out the tweet, you most likely already lost.

Back
Top Bottom