Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Its Orange > Yellow/Teal > Meteorology for me.  As far as the whole sneakermane thing goes why don't yall just scroll by things you dont wanna see?  It's an open forum to discuss sneakers.  He can state his opinion as constant as he wants to.  A lot of us choose not to go in threads of sneakers we dont like...but we CHOOSE not to.  He's choosing to do so because he feels the line is taking a dip or a bad turn.  It might get annoying to some but honestly its not that hard to just move past stuff.

To be honest, I'd imagine it's just out of common courtesy. Is it really necessary to go in a thread, specifically for that shoe mind you, just to say you dislike it? Especially after having done so before? Yes, while he does have the right to do absolutely whatever he wants, is it all that necessary?

To be honest, I'd imagine it's just out of common courtesy. Is it really necessary to go in a thread, specifically for that shoe mind you, just to say you dislike it? Especially after having done so before? Yes, while he does have the right to do absolutely whatever he wants, is it all that necessary?
Def get what you're saying....agree with it even.  But how much control do we have over someone else? ---> 0....just gotta roll with it.  Back to the shoes tho, the Vs had casual appeal imo.  Haven't hooped in them yet so I dont know about that aspect (I play in IVs) but I can see these being appealing both on and off court.  Definitely gonna try these on court since I liked the lower cut of the IVs 

Can't help but laugh at The Shining gif, always found that part funny.

I respect that Sneakermane does not like the shoe, but its like he's trying to disrespect that some actually do like these. I remember he would blast dudes with gifs in the Lebron 9 thread when stating they didn't like them or felt the colorways was the main reason the IX popped off. Hell, he hit me with one because I stated the IX didn't look good at certain angles. But now it's ok for him to do it over and over? Come on bruh, be bigger than that. Nothing nice or informative to say, then keep it moving.

I'm gonna wait to see these in person before I pass judgment. I wasn't feeling the V's at first, until I had the DMV's in hand.

I agree , I didn't really like the 5s! 6s look way better.

:rofl: thanks for the laugh no diss

the VI looks like those old protege shoes they sold at kmart... for being a kmart shoe they would look good. as a nike durant signature? :lol:

they raised the price as well. what a shame. hopefully the kd vii gets back on track

:rofl: thanks for the laugh no diss

the VI looks like those old protege shoes they sold at kmart... for being a kmart shoe they would look good. as a nike durant signature? :lol:

they raised the price as well. what a shame. hopefully the kd vii gets back on track
Nooooooo...... Not the Al Harrington's.......... Lmao!!!!!!

i kinda like them actually. the swoosh placement reminds me a lot of the air griffey max. I'll probably pass unless i find them for a steal.

Ok....As everybody must know by now........I really digged the KDVs. The colorways, the fit, the air bag, the return to high top. :smokin The shoe was just so dope to me. I still haven't unds'd all the pairs. But my disappointment in the KD line didn't start with the VIs. I loathe the KDV Elites with the immediate return back to Low Tops & that idiotic high-heeled look. Then all of a sudden the KDVI appears, people start comparing it to the Vs....& the bashing commence. Where was all this bashing in the KDV thread? The shoe wasn't unanimously loved by everyone but colorways not included (the colorways were :pimp: thou) it garnered praise from the majority especially it's clear improvement over the IVs as far as comfort & in game wearability. Those two issues were definitely fact & not opinion.

My dislike for the KDVI unconventional style made it worst.

But SONICJEWEL has a point.....all this is my opinion so why knock the next man's. Even thou IT WAS ALL IN FUN, I'll show common courtesy & bow out gracefully until the KDVIIs release (Keeping my fingers crossed for a high-top). Y'all enjoy the shoes. :D

Last edited:
I hope there is some padding in the toebox cause I hate walking around in the Vs with that plastic rubbing up on my toes.

Ok....As everybody must know by now........I really digged the KDVs. The colorways, the fit, the air bag, the return to high top. :smokin The shoe was just so dope to me. I still haven't unds'd all the pairs. But my disappointment in the KD line didn't start with the VIs. I loathe the KDV Elites with the immediate return back to Low Tops & that idiotic high-heeled look. Then all of a sudden the KDVI appears, people start comparing it to the Vs....& the bashing commence. Where was all this bashing in the KDV thread? The shoe wasn't unanimously loved by everyone but colorways not included (the colorways were :pimp: thou) it garnered praise from the majority especially it's clear improvement over the IVs as far as comfort & in game wearability. Those two issues were definitely fact & not opinion.

My dislike for the KDVI unconventional style made it worst.

But SONICJEWEL has a point.....all this is my opinion so why knock the next man's. Even thou IT WAS ALL IN FUN, I'll show common courtesy & bow out gracefully until the KDVIIs release (Keeping my fingers crossed for a high-top). Y'all enjoy the shoes. :D

While I don't necessarily agree with sneakermane on the 6, he's more than entitled to take that opinion. I don't take it personal, it's his opinion. I think he has made it pretty clear...:rofl:

I liked the 5 a bunch and I like the 6 already. I appreciate that they're different and to me that's what makes a signature line. We've already seen there is mixed feelings around the 6, this often leads to guys down the road saying that they wished they would have grabbed them when they released. Remember the 4 wasn't an immediate hit.

With that said, I have enjoyed working with the KD thread. I'd like to believe I keep it fairly updated when news arises. I like the small group that consistently post in here, I think we're a little "different" than the Kobe and LBJ sig threads.

Do we have any confirmed dates for the other colorways?

Last edited:
While I don't necessarily agree with sneakermane on the 6, he's more than entitled to take that opinion. I don't take it personal, it's his opinion. I think he has made it pretty clear...:rofl:

I liked the 5 a bunch and I like the 6 already. I appreciate that they're different and to me that's what makes a signature line. We've already seen there is mixed feelings around the 6, this often leads to guys down the road saying that they wished they would have grabbed them when they released. Remember the 4 wasn't an immediate hit.

With that said, I have enjoyed working with the KD thread. I'd like to believe I keep it fairly updated when news arises. I like the small group that consistently post in here, I think we're a little "different" than the Kobe and LBJ sig threads.

Do we have any confirmed dates for the other colorways?

Yellow 7/3/13
Meteorology 8/3/13
Orange 8/17/13

Back
Top Bottom