Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Debating whether I should double up on Bamboo's and perhaps Meteorology's before I leave Shanghai at $180 or try to get them for cheaper when they release back in the states. Might have to buy another luggage if I do lol. Anyone have any solid info on whether either f these will be limited? Also debating on whether I should double up the Kobe 8's MC's at $230. What you guys think?

Debating whether I should double up on Bamboo's and perhaps Meteorology's before I leave Shanghai at $180 or try to get them for cheaper when they release back in the states. Might have to buy another luggage if I do lol. Anyone have any solid info on whether either f these will be limited? Also debating on whether I should double up the Kobe 8's MC's at $230. What you guys think?
id do it with the bamboos and meteorologys

Meteorology will be gr. If bamboos are going to be $150 then I'll go ahead and do the $180 if I were you and mcs for $230.

Them bamboos 
nthat.gif
 i'm glad a lot of people are not feeling the 6's "unless it's limited" so i can pick them up with no problems 

Last edited:
On a seat pleasent that would work ..with a discount and on sale I can walk away with those and matching kd socks and rock em to school with basketball shorts

meteorology joints with some dungarees :pimp:

orange nyc joints are def. a go

bamaboos too if I can get my hands on em!

dude, just go on Taobao and have them deliver to your door (or hotel) for cheaper.  You can get bamboos for US retail from a number of sellers, and the MC's are 190-$200.  no need to buy from the nikestores in Shanghai...especially when the Taobao sellers can just back door them, and get them to you significantly cheaper  (I've lived here for a year, and gonna stay another...coming back to the US this week, with 2 suitcases full of kicks)
nthat.gif

dude, just go on Taobao and have them deliver to your door (or hotel) for cheaper.  You can get bamboos for US retail from a number of sellers, and the MC's are 190-$200.  no need to buy from the nikestores in Shanghai...especially when the Taobao sellers can just back door them, and get them to you significantly cheaper  (I've lived here for a year, and gonna stay another...coming back to the US this week, with 2 suitcases full of kicks)
nthat.gif
im guessing you didn't know the hype market price on taobao yet, they already charged over retail. better go grab then at store for bamboo

im guessing you didn't know the hype market price on taobao yet, they already charged over retail. better go grab then at store for bamboo
dude i have a couple 'friends' that sell to me on taobao.  just locked them in for 1000rmb to my door (i guess only 15 usd less than the store, but oh well :smile:

I'm surprised that the Seat Pleasants are selling quite well. Went to a couple stores to try on to gauze sizing and the stores only have a couple of small sizes left.

Ive seen the same thing .. first colrways usually sit ..its funny how the kd 6 was so ugly yet doing so well ....hmmmmmm

Just waiting on the Bamboo, I already got the Meteorology on lock.  This is my second favorite KD model after the IV; I don't care if people say if looks like a soccer cleat.  People have been copping the last how many models of Kobe's without complaint, and IMO these look better!

I took winzz and some of your advice and picked up a pair each of the Bamboo's and MC's. Especially if the Bamboo's are going to retail at $150, they'd end up costing me $165 in the end anyways. I figure paying $15 is well worth the peace of mind and the fact I get them super early :smile:.

Had a little more trouble paying the $230 China retail price for the MC's, but ultimately figured it'd be worth it. I'm pretty sure I won't regret it a couple of years from now after I burn through my first pair.

Not a big surprise to me, but my order for the Preheats from kicks-crew got refunded and cancelled yesterday/today. If you ordered from them, go to the member section of the site and check under order information.

Not a big surprise to me, but my order for the Preheats from kicks-crew got refunded and cancelled yesterday/today. If you ordered from them, go to the member section of the site and check under order information.

How much was it and how much was shipping. They completely took these off their site they probably over sold.

How much was it and how much was shipping. They completely took these off their site they probably over sold.

Total came out to $260. I can assure you that I was one of the first to order though... I ordered well before the info was posted in here and they sold out. I have a feeling they saw resell prices and realized they could make much much more than they were.

When I e-mailed them about it, they said they weren't sure if they were actually getting any in after their "official" release yesterday. Who knows if they were lying or not, but I figured I'd pass this along. 

Back
Top Bottom