Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
that's what they do, they "dent"or crease however you wanna describe it, that's my only beef with the shoe man, love it except for that

I have a pair of the KD VIs too and when i wear them sometimes the toebox "dents" or creases at the flex points. 
x2.  they actually are very good overall (bamboos on feet guys...
nthat.gif
)

Yeah mine dent a little as I play in them.  Hasn't really bothered me though and I'm interested to see how they are after some solid break-in time.  It's just the nature of the upper material... which feels cheap, but does a good job keeping you stable for how thin/light it is.

I want bamboos and the NYC ones too, meteorology really don't do it for me, like the colors hate the design

I'd pay extra for the bamboos now... really happy with this shoe and not too confident about getting a pair in Sept.

If I were interested in the Bamboos, I wouldn't be sweating it too much. They are basically the same thing as the Hulk V and you could cop those with the least effort humanly possible.

If I were interested in the Bamboos, I wouldn't be sweating it too much. They are basically the same thing as the Hulk V and you could cop those with the least effort humanly possible.
What are you even talking about? Your logic makes no sense. How can you say shoe A will be just as attainable as shoe B because their both green? Do you not see the detail in the Bamboos? Or the fact that the retail price is supposedly $20 more than all other KD VI releases? That right tells me they will probably be somewhat limited. Only time will tell. Im sure they wont be anything like the PreHeats, but not as easy to get as the SPs though.

I would consider it too, but I dont know of any legit early release places

Visit China hahaha. Too bad I'm leaving as we speak. Bamboo's, Meteorology's, New York's, and all the Kobe 8's still sitting. Probably good thing for my pockets though.

Visit China hahaha. Too bad I'm leaving as we speak. Bamboo's, Meteorology's, New York's, and all the Kobe 8's still sitting. Probably good thing for my pockets though.
you could also live in china, it's not that bad 
wink.gif

@JRDer, safe travels man--enjoy Taiwan! (be on the look out for heat...it's available down there too)

What are you even talking about? Your logic makes no sense. How can you say shoe A will be just as attainable as shoe B because their both green? Do you not see the detail in the Bamboos? Or the fact that the retail price is supposedly $20 more than all other KD VI releases? That right tells me they will probably be somewhat limited. Only time will tell. Im sure they wont be anything like the PreHeats, but not as easy to get as the SPs though.
The "fact" that the retail price is "supposedly" $20 more....

So which is it, $130 or $150?

The "fact" that the retail price is "supposedly" $20 more....

So which is it, $130 or $150?
Let me guess NT is the only place you look for info at. All other sites that drop information say $150. Either way they're going to be as easy to get as the hulk Vs right? Are they not making 50 special pairs with the bamboo boxes as well? Why would they take a GR and make 50 special boxes, but produce enough of the normal ones so they sit? Not going to happen. With the amount of detail in the Bamboos, they is no way they will be a general release.

Yep, you're right, NT is the only web site I have ever visited in my entire life.  Or maybe I have 0 interest in the Bamboos so I don't pay attention to them? Appreciate your in-depth knowledge on the subject, though, thanks for setting me straight.

All I meant was if this is a GR, it will sit just like the Hulk V. More power to you if you want them.

And also, Meteorology has plenty of "details" and is a GR.

Yep, you're right, NT is the only web site I have ever visited in my entire life.  Or maybe I have 0 interest in the Bamboos so I don't pay attention to them? Appreciate your in-depth knowledge on the subject, though, thanks for setting me straight.

All I meant was if this is a GR, it will sit just like the Hulk V. More power to you if you want them.

And also, Meteorology has plenty of "details" and is a GR.
Never said NT is the only site you have even been on. Only said you should look other places for information as well.

I Hope you are right and both the Meteorologys and Bamboos are GR and $130 each!

Even though I'm not completely sold on the Meteors I would love to get the bamboos with ease for retail and I know alot of NTers want the Meteors so we shall see.

Copkickz on ig has bamboo $300 and with the special box $550
My favorite part of the shoe is the hologram
Wish it was the logo instead

Last edited:
Yes, I certainly would like to see these early releases be $130 before the inevitable ASG price bump.

Hope you get your pair of Bamboos for retail at ease. I'm pretty confident in getting the Meteorology pair at retail myself because KDs aren't all that popular here in KS and they're not uber hyped. iD is coming next week so that will be my first VI.

Finally got a hold of a reseller in China that I have used before.  Got my size 12 from him for $200 shipped.  After MSRP+tax I can't complain about the price, plus I will have it two months before anyone else. 

Finally got a hold of a reseller in China that I have used before.  Got my size 12 from him for $200 shipped.  After MSRP+tax I can't complain about the price, plus I will have it two months before anyone else. 
you got the bamboos from a reseller in china for 200 shipped to the US?!  dude that's awesome!  you should pass that info around to people that want them.  

BUT I would honestly be careful about fakes though FIRST (there are tons of kd 6 fakes floating, as with anything in china) this includes future colorways, as well as preheats/yellows/ect ect...you have to realize that these are only available at China retail (and sizes are dwindling) which is about 175-180 USD.  Shipping is 60$ for the safe route...unless he's doing the 'one month' option which....yea.. 

Back
Top Bottom