Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^unless you speak chinese, you have to be careful with your chinese 'connects' man.  seriously.

This is just part of my hall from China (back to the US for a month before coming back...been here a year already).  3 pairs of bamboos are going to be kept (these are amazing folks; really don't sleep).  Might have to use the galaxy's as trade bait for some other things i am wanting.

Visit China hahaha. Too bad I'm leaving as we speak. Bamboo's, Meteorology's, New York's, and all the Kobe 8's still sitting. Probably good thing for my pockets though.
Just realized my sister is in China on business.  Don't think she'd appreciate me asking for that favor though... 
laugh.gif

you got the bamboos from a reseller in china for 200 shipped to the US?!  dude that's awesome!  you should pass that info around to people that want them.  

BUT I would honestly be careful about fakes though FIRST (there are tons of kd 6 fakes floating, as with anything in china) this includes future colorways, as well as preheats/yellows/ect ect...you have to realize that these are only available at China retail (and sizes are dwindling) which is about 175-180 USD.  Shipping is 60$ for the safe route...unless he's doing the 'one month' option which....yea.. 
I've know this guy for years, so I am not too worried, he also is providing the receipt (which he already showed me as well).  He wanted $250 shipped, but I finally convinced him I would pay $200 for the Bamboos and in the future pick up other stuff he has.  I had to make a choice between this weekends release (LeBron Black Suede) and these, but I already have the other three EXT's and the suedes are my least favorite.  I will post some pictures when they come in, tracking shows next week.

I've know this guy for years, so I am not too worried, he also is providing the receipt (which he already showed me as well).  He wanted $250 shipped, but I finally convinced him I would pay $200 for the Bamboos and in the future pick up other stuff he has.  I had to make a choice between this weekends release (LeBron Black Suede) and these, but I already have the other three EXT's and the suedes are my least favorite.  I will post some pictures when they come in, tracking shows next week.
sure it will go well man! congrats on the pickup!

just don't want all of NT jumping immediately on "china connects"; gotta be careful over here lol

This is just part of my hall from China (back to the US for a month before coming back...been here a year already).  3 pairs of bamboos are going to be kept (these are amazing folks; really don't sleep).  Might have to use the galaxy's as trade bait for some other things i am wanting.
LOL I would do the same thing. Very nice pickups over their.

View media item 499482

:x :x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

They still got Galaxies sitting over there? I can't even find them in my size on eBay. Nice pick ups man, I might have to take a little shoe buying trip to China sometime soon :lol:.

@nickthestick91, spend some time here...learn the language.  it's well worth it (way beyond the shoes...but hey, i'll take those too)

the Bodega stickers were a nice touch, plus they actually like sign the billing slip with a heart, lol but seriously yeah great deal

Shout out to Bodega, and the dude that posted the link and the code...

Glad they showed up. Welcome aboard.

I've been crazy busy, live period for AAU basketball. I plan on updating the first page in the next couple days.

Anything in particular I need to add?

the Bodega stickers were a nice touch, plus they actually like sign the billing slip with a heart, lol but seriously yeah great deal
I love it when stickers come with an order...

And I thought I was the only one that got the heart on my invoice, I thought I was special :wow:

:lol:

And I thought I was the only one that got the heart on my invoice, I thought I was special
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
hahahahaha yo I was like a heart? lol, I wish I got stickers with every order these ones are pretty dope too

Glad they showed up. Welcome aboard.

I've been crazy busy, live period for AAU basketball. I plan on updating the first page in the next couple days.

Anything in particular I need to add?

Dc preheat/supreme that was 6/29 (for when all the hype beast come out in a couple of weeks when meterology drops asking for them)
Bamboo 9/14
Black orange pair no release date yet

And I thought I was the only one that got the heart on my invoice, I thought I was special :wow:

:lol:

yeah, I order from them because of those little things. their Paypal address is a gir'ls name so I imagine she's the one who writes on the paper invoice. dope shop

The "fact" that the retail price is "supposedly" $20 more....

So which is it, $130 or $150?
Let me guess NT is the only place you look for info at. All other sites that drop information say $150. Either way they're going to be as easy to get as the hulk Vs right? Are they not making 50 special pairs with the bamboo boxes as well? Why would they take a GR and make 50 special boxes, but produce enough of the normal ones so they sit? Not going to happen. With the amount of detail in the Bamboos, they is no way they will be a general release.
WORD TO THE LEBRON X CUTTING JADES. WAIT

I wish there was more info on these bamboos... i'm torn whether or not to get them from china in advace

Back
Top Bottom