Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i bet we get the N7s around October. Theres no way were seeing samples for a shoe that is coming out next feb/march. The timing is different but i'm cool with that :smokin

Hey guys I have a nike voucher that I'd like to use onthose mmeteorologies. I know it's a Gr but u think it'll be easy or hard to cop off ndc?

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a nike voucher that I'd like to use onthose mmeteorologies. I know it's a Gr but u think it'll be easy or hard to cop off ndc?
Shouldnt be hard if you're ready when they drop.

I have a voucher too, debating of I want to get em or not.

should be easy, seeing as how everybody's bots don't work anymore
laugh.gif

K thanks s dubl. I think the vouchers for 160 or 180 so I'll get the apparel and socks to go along if I can

K thanks s dubl. I think the vouchers for 160 or 180 so I'll get the apparel and socks to go along if I can
Haha dude same thing for me. I have a 180 dollar voucher and I'm hoping I'll be able to cop this Saturday with it, just not sure if I'll have enough time to enter it

i bet we get the N7s around October. Theres no way were seeing samples for a shoe that is coming out next feb/march. The timing is different but i'm cool with that :smokin

I hope you're right, I just don't see it happening unless they release the kd as a standalone. The kds are just one part of a decent size collection that has released the same time every single year. And you know they already know and have samples of every single colorway that's going to be released so I don't think it's crazy that one already made its way to the streets. Hope I'm wrong though, they're definitely the best colorway of the 6 so far

Haha dude same thing for me. I have a 180 dollar voucher and I'm hoping I'll be able to cop this Saturday with it, just not sure if I'll have enough time to enter it
if I can't cop off ndc might just head out to NJ and buy em for 130 no tax

Nothing is easy on NDC anymore....as soon as the limited tag hits the beasts come out.

Back
Top Bottom