Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
They probably won't end up being as plentiful as people think, but in the end, those that want them and put in minimal work should be fine. Not like kd4 weatherman or nerf kinda garbage. I think if the CW were primarily the pinkish/red/berry color or even pink and some olive green it would have sold better and been in higher demand. The black primary probably slowed some folks down. Also, the fact that it comes off the heels of some of the lebron x releases and wedged in between some other popular Js and lebron champ pack ( pipe dream for most ) will play a slight factor- In the end, I can see these being sought after the fact more than right now. The Colors are hard for me to get crazy about- I feel like there will be enough better colorways down the line, that I will never truly miss these. Just my .02. Good luck to all those grabbin. As i mentioned earlier, I've warmed up some to these, but 4's IMO are still the best of the line for my money.

Went into one of the smaller FTL by my house to see what the situation was on these and they were doing reserved pairs. Got the last 11 he let me try them in since he said sizing was off but tts for me. A bit narrow. But they look so sic. This pic don't do the colors justice

View media item 523147

Last edited:
Knowing myself I'll find a way to fail purchasing off ndc, but I'll be up in the am to try. Gotta put that voucher in though

I saw the meteorology pair today and I kinda like them. I would rather cop the fire red IIIs. I usually cop kicks depending on if I can see myself wearing them even tho I like them I don't think the shoe fits my taste

interesting people say not that limited...only hoh has them here no other fl

compared to nyc66s dropping at 4 places in the closest mall alone which is where i saw em my bummy *** finish line has 30 pairs more than they get for gr jordans lol... ill get nycs there fcfs with me 20 bucks off... but these for tomorrow are semi limited..

Is there a release date yet for those N7s?
nerd.gif
probably spring next year

I'm not trying on NDC tomorrow morning, will walk into HOH tomorrow in the afternoon and hope for the best.

Walked into my local footlocker today expecting to have to do a raffle or camp. They ended up doing reserved pairs. I was the 4th person to reserve. One of the easiest pickups I've had in a while.

Do Footlockers accept birthday coupons in store for the KD 6s? I know that it depends on the manager for the Kobe 8s. Also, does anyone know if KicksUSA is releasing the meteorologys tomorrow?

Last edited:
Do people actually read this board or do they just post whatever they want whenever they want?
[emoji]128521[/emoji]

For the lazy dudes: the KD VIs run true to size. Unless you have really wide feet, just go with your true size.

Last edited:
I impulsively bought some other kicks and now that 3m sold me, these are dope. Dope pics though ^

Ohh yeah ok; If you are from down here then go to Fl Mall at 11pm and see that is going to be a line of at least 40ppl out there with cops and barakades just like every release; they put themselve in a list and camp for shoes bunch of HYPERBEASTS;; if you from Orlando area you should know that"
exactly why I stick to online. lol after that all star release I never went back to the Florida Mall

Back
Top Bottom