Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Looks like Nike located me a replacement pair for my damaged meteorologies.... They're going to send em to me once I send back my damaged pair. :smokin

KInda remind me of soccer boots. hooped in my meteorology's today. pretty snug. prefer my kobe 8's 

So we'll probably get a Sprite-esque colorway at some point, the same way we saw a fake of the Supreme/DC Pre-Heats a few weeks before they dropped.

These shoes look good I guess but they are horrible to play basketball in and they aren't worth the $130 in my opinion .. Meterologies will be my first and last pair ., probably end up selling it ..

These shoes look good I guess but they are horrible to play basketball in and they aren't worth the $130 in my opinion .. Meterologies will be my first and last pair ., probably end up selling it ..

How do you know they are horrible to ball in they actually have good tech and are pretty nice but the traction is pretty bad

How do you know they are horrible to ball in they actually have good tech and are pretty nice but the traction is pretty bad

I know cause I play basketball in them competitively and to run drills for the past week and they just don't do it for me. I play basketball just about everyday so it's not like I'm some scrub saying it .. Best shoe so far for me has Ben the kobe 8 .. It's damn near perfect .. It's lighter, more breathable, has better traction, molds to your foot and are eat more comfortable than the kd vi

Just me or anyone notice Nike put up a lot of gear colored Midnight Navy/Wolf Grey/Wolf Grey. Could we be getting a colorway to match the Thunder alternate unis? I remember someone posting a pic of some whites a while back

OCKThunder-Alt-Feat.jpg

Looks like Nike located me a replacement pair for my damaged meteorologies.... They're going to send em to me once I send back my damaged pair. :smokin

Thats whats up. Ordered the ruckers from kixsquare. wasnt sure if eastbay was gonna have a one pair limit and my godson wants one and hes a 12 so i grabbed mine for retail plus ship to make saturday a lil easier on me. Hopefully they ship this week.

Back
Top Bottom