Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Lets look at it like this, with the color combo used for the PB&J you pretty much get brown. Purple and yellow together makes brown, and black and yellow together makes a shade of brown. There's your peanut butter, lol.

IDK though, the name fits the colorway IMO, looking at it artistically.

I've got a pair of KD V ASGs I've been trying to move and got offered a straight up trade (not on here) for some Meteorologys...what do you guys think? Is that a solid deal?

I guess I just always assumed ASGs would continue to appreciate. I made the mistake of thinking the Meteorologys weren't going to fly off shelves, but do you think they will be as valuable or continue to be?
Id make that trade. I sold my asg for $125 vnds .. theyre nice dont get me wrong but i was just looking for some extra cash and was bored. The only asg shoes that i think are still carrying value are the kobes

Anyone hear if the KD NSW VI Birthdays are still coming out this Sat. I cant find any official release information from Nike or Footlocker.
idk im still under the assumption that they are, but its been waaaayyyyy to quiet on any site about them. They cant be flying that far under the radar can they? (good news if so tho)

So on these kd vi do they have good traction like the kd 5s and kobe 8s?

When it comes to traction, I would say:

#1. Kobe 8
#2. KD V
#3. KD VI

The rubber design on the outsole of the VI isn't as pliable as those other shoes. They should've minimized part of the design and "cleaned it up", so to speak.

While the traction isn't terrible by any means, it's not as good as the other two.

Last edited:
idk im still under the assumption that they are, but its been waaaayyyyy to quiet on any site about them. They cant be flying that far under the radar can they? (good news if so tho)
I hope its under the radar, i thought that BAIT REEBOK Question release was under the radar but they were a BEEATCH to get on Sunday. Couldnt cop anything because the site crashed. I am crossing my fingers that these Bdays will go like the Kobe lifestyles and sit so I can cop a pair without headache and not end up getting the sold out or spending 2 hrs refreshing a page trying to get through.

^ because the PB&J remind of ******** colors, I am going to have to pass on them I cant see myself rocking those colors ever

I've got a pair of KD V ASGs I've been trying to move and got offered a straight up trade (not on here) for some Meteorologys...what do you guys think? Is that a solid deal?

I guess I just always assumed ASGs would continue to appreciate. I made the mistake of thinking the Meteorologys weren't going to fly off shelves, but do you think they will be as valuable or continue to be?
I'd definitely do that trade. the KD V ASG was disappointing, especially considering how sick the previous one was. They're not going for much on the market, either. 

I hope its under the radar, i thought that BAIT REEBOK Question release was under the radar but they were a BEEATCH to get on Sunday. Couldnt cop anything because the site crashed. I am crossing my fingers that these Bdays will go like the Kobe lifestyles and sit so I can cop a pair without headache and not end up getting the sold out or spending 2 hrs refreshing a page trying to get through.
well FTL updated the release calendar and no KD VI NSW at the moment but the KD VI team orange or whatever its nickname is isnt up either

THIS.

I've always LOVED that colorway... but as a Cowboys fan, I couldn't wear them in good conscience
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Those gum bottoms tho...
smokin.gif
I hear you. I could never wear any of the KD Texas colorways with the burnt orange due to my college allegiance to K-State.

Dang man...I paid 180 for mine, which I thought was pretty good at the time. I was hoping to get that at least back out of them 
eyes.gif
 I see some Meteorologys going in the $150-180 range on Ebay, but then some people have them listed up around 250?!

I really like a few of the colorways I'm seeing but I hate the split tongue, I just don't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom