Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Peanut butter now has competition with SoleUp's "Kill Bill" 
roll.gif

Kill bill should have been on those yellow kobe 8s (which have had 3 names): bruce lee, sparks, fireworks (now)

^ if sneaker blogs get a hold of that then its all over. Next thing you know theyll be called "family guy's" or "brian's"

The Swoosh on the "Peanut Butter and Jelly"/"Kill Bill' is the best part of the shoe. Hopefully those sit on NDC

What does yellow, purple, and black have to do with the ********? The name "Peanut Butter & Jelly" came to our attention before we had ever seen a single picture of these from someone who had apparently seen them very early and gave them that name. Marqueesole did not make it up.

Well you're 99% wrong, lol. The inspiration behind these was confirmed a while back. You can clearly see from the swoosh that is based off peanut butter and jelly, and not the ********.

I think they were executed well, especially with the swwosh.

Here's what a ******** shoe looks like. KD III "********", believe it or not.

Ironically this is what KD was wearing in the Rucker Park game.

Well you're 99% wrong, lol. The inspiration behind these was confirmed a while back. You can clearly see from the swoosh that is based off peanut butter and jelly, and not the ********.

I think they were executed well, especially with the swwosh.
really doesnt matter to me, i wont be buying those. but im just confused on why its peanut butter when (idk about yall) all my peanut butters throughout life have been brown lol

So the "PB&J" nickname is dumb because the shoe is yellow instead of a dark brown. Ever heard of artistic license? I guess that purple swoosh with the jelly looking graphic should be ignored....? Idk, call me crazy!

So the "PB&J" nickname is dumb because the shoe is yellow instead of a dark brown. Ever heard of artistic license? I guess that purple swoosh with the jelly looking graphic should be ignored....? Idk, call me crazy!
So youre saying that if you saw this shoe (and it didnt have a name yet) you would say peanut butter and jelly?

call me crazy but most of the shoes that have names based off the colors, the names have somewhat made sense. To me peanut butter just doesnt hit. dude with his foot on the can of corn makes more sense than peanut butter since that yellow is called "maize" ya know, as corny as it is
laugh.gif

i get what youre saying but its just off to me ... oh well tho

Last edited:
Anyone hear if the KD NSW VI Birthdays are still coming out this Sat. I cant find any official release information from Nike or Footlocker.

I've got a pair of KD V ASGs I've been trying to move and got offered a straight up trade (not on here) for some Meteorologys...what do you guys think? Is that a solid deal?

I guess I just always assumed ASGs would continue to appreciate. I made the mistake of thinking the Meteorologys weren't going to fly off shelves, but do you think they will be as valuable or continue to be?

Back
Top Bottom