Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
yea they're pretty uncomfortable, at least for me. Rookies felt better than these

super uncomfortable to hoop in. tried em for 2 weeks straight and my feet were in a ton of pain until i switched back over to other shoes. the cushioning just seems to rigid and doesnt get soft even when worn multiple times. especially in the midfoot area and near the ball of my foot. i wanted to like em too cause i love the way the shoe looks on foot on the court

yea they're pretty uncomfortable, at least for me. Rookies felt better than these

super uncomfortable to hoop in. tried em for 2 weeks straight and my feet were in a ton of pain until i switched back over to other shoes. the cushioning just seems to rigid and doesnt get soft even when worn multiple times. especially in the midfoot area and near the ball of my foot. i wanted to like em too cause i love the way the shoe looks on foot on the court

So after being disappointed with the Birthdays not releasing on the 17th (my bday) ive been thinking ... could Nike have pushed the date back for them to release closer to KD's birthday, Sept 29 (so release 9/28)?

hmmmmmmmmmmm .....

I like the way the shoe looks on foot as well but, if they really are that painful it seems that these will barely get wears in the rotation

How'd you cop for 70? I Read in the Kobe 8 thread you got MCs for 76 as well tell me how you do it.

As big j stated, i do work for a shoe retailer part time. And i know quite a few people in good places. So i get what i can when i can for good prices. Trust, i have NO problem paying retail. Its paying "resell" is what i have a problem with.

Are these really uncomfortable? I read ghe cushioning system and while it does seem lackluster im hoping it isnt horrible
I personally think they are great and I hoop in mine.  I may just be lucky with my foot shape. I've got a thinner foot and I went a half size down from TS.  They fit like a glove and I've got great comfort, fit and court feel.

I see that many are telling you they're uncomfortable, but I would say try them on if you can.

So after being disappointed with the Birthdays not releasing on the 17th (my bday) ive been thinking ... could Nike have pushed the date back for them to release closer to KD's birthday, Sept 29 (so release 9/28)?

hmmmmmmmmmmm .....
Doubt it... They're called "bdays" because of an outfit KD wore for his grandmas bday...

With all the people not feelin em, I bet Nike makes em limited... We all know how that goes. I hope the dudes this want em, get em.

Doubt it... They're called "bdays" because of an outfit KD wore for his grandmas bday...

With all the people not feelin em, I bet Nike makes em limited... We all know how that goes. I hope the dudes this want em, get em.

Oh no i didnt say that cuz i was implying thats why they were called birthdays i was just theorizing/wondering what the push back was. And since they were called birthdays and kds is next month i just threw that ish together.

I hope get a pair

Last edited:
either way im ready ... and yeah you right about that limited.

Nike: xxx shoe ... Media: xxx shoe (generating hype) ... Consumer: xxx shoe (HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPEEEE) ... Nike: LIMITED

Nike: xxx shoe ... Media: xxx shoe (generating hype) ... Consumer: xxx shoe (pass) ... Nike: LIMITED .. Consumer: xxx shoe (HYYPPEEE)

Last edited:
another pair of Nike's Excellent Quality Control. SMH. Really Pissed off that I did not check thoroughly. Was in a bit of a hurry when I made the purchase
awesome Nike 
mean.gif

We all know this wont happen, but i think they should let him keep that pair and send him another.. did you grab them off ndc ?

We all know this wont happen, but i think they should let him keep that pair and send him another.. did you grab them off ndc ?
Knowing Nike they would just send him the missing swoosh sticker and tell him to slap it on himself. 
laugh.gif
  I agree with you though, they should just send a correct pair.

I'm pretty sure Nike will make it right as long as he bought it from an authorized Nike retailer.

another pair of Nike's Excellent Quality Control. SMH. Really Pissed off that I did not check thoroughly. Was in a bit of a hurry when I made the purchase

On the brightside you'll get a voucher and a new pair prolly!

Back
Top Bottom