Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I woke just in time for the 5am release but something told me to wait... Everyone's posts are reassuring my decision lol. I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person but I'm glad I didn't drop money on them yet.

Dawg...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Naww
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your should've taken a closer pic of the swoosh. That's what people are having an issue with.

Last edited:
Swoosh is a joke. Should have been textured. The screen printed jelly is comical.
exactly I was really excited to get this but after seeing it person I kinda want to hold off on the PB&Js maybe until I can get them for way below retail:rolleye:rolleyes

I was out near the mall so I stopped in to check if they had the PBJs. They only had a run up to size 12, but I got to see them in person. I like 'em, swoosh and all. Glad I ordered them.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
757 cats ate these up :lol:

Only place that got them was DTLR tho... Terrible shoe, especially considering the swoosh is a graphic and not textured :smh:

all the complaints about the swoosh, and the swoosh was the thing that made me want them in the first place. ill see them in person but probly end up passing. money saved

So is it just me that has problems with how the Durant line fits horribly? Sizing keeps changing, I had to go a full size down on the kd 5's and a half size up on kd 4's. On top of that both shoes had major pinching on the midfoot area until it was broken in. I haven't gotten a kd 6 yet because of my experiences with kd's.  Both were pretty good performance shoes but the break in period and fit really sucks IMO.

I stopped by the HOH today to see if they have a 10.5 left. I looked at the Swoosh and one of the guys asked me if I needed help. I then told him no and left. :lol:

Not sure if this has been asked a billion times, but i'd like to know hows the print of the swoosh on the toebox area holding on so far? I saw a photo of KD before wearing the KD V that the swoosh peeled/chipped off. PB&J is growing on me and if i purchase one, I'll use it for playing and not for casual use - that's why I'd like to know if the swoosh print still gets easily damaged.

Saw these first hand today and they were disappointing compared to the pics. As stated before money saved.

Is it safe to say that the KD VI is and will be a disappointment like the 5s? :frown:
disappointment definitely if you're going to compare them to the KD IV's like most people do. have heard the VI's are better performance wise compared to the V's though.

haven't seen any colorway sell out other than the supreme DC preheat or whatever they were called.

Did people really think the swoosh would be textured?? Every picture we saw before release showed the swoosh and not once did I think it would be textured. With that said I didn't scoop up the PBJ because I can most likely get them on discount very soon. I personally don't think the VI is anywhere close to as bad as the V, but that's just me. I am excited for the N7 and would probably preorder just to ensure I get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom