Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind a glittery look to the swoosh but it just looks cheap. The color way looks nice.

And I'm strictly buying the 6s with the discount. The PB&J were $110 out the door yesterday.

I definitely feel like they're the Elantras of Nike sig line. With the Kobe 8 as the Sonata. Lebron as the Genesis. And Jordan as the Equis (sp).

I wouldn't mind a glittery look to the swoosh but it just looks cheap. The color way looks nice.

And I'm strictly buying the 6s with the discount. The PB&J were $110 out the door yesterday.

I definitely feel like they're the Elantras of Nike sig line. With the Kobe 8 as the Sonata. Lebron as the Genesis. And Jordan as the Equis (sp).

HIlarious. Comparing Nike's line to Hyundai. repped

Saw these yesterday and decide to hold off until I can get this with discounts, not too appealing in person manage to grab another Nike zoom gloves with discounts though at my local HOH

Those pb&j were colors look good but I can't believe they actually let those release with that Nike sign. It looks terrible and like a sticker.

I was planning scooping them up the 26th but I keep hearing this talk about how the swoosh looks bad. I might head to City Gear today and check them out. Was actually pretty pissed yesterday because I didn't get paid that week.

Lol why?

Who the hell wants to drive Hyundai?

And is the Jordan line really the best Nike has to offer in terms of quality and tech

Picked mines up yesterday. I think they crazy dope. I never exoected the swoosh to be textured anyway so I wasnt disappointed. Shhoot, that joint could have been scratch and sniff for all I cared. I think these joints are insane!

What color way you guys feeling the most? Personally I like the PB&Js and those N7s which need a release date.

What color way you guys feeling the most? Personally I like the PB&Js and those N7s which need a release date.
Not one colorway released or unreleased touches seat pleasants IMO.

N7s supposed to be 11/9

seen em...eventhough swoosh is slightly pixelated, they look good in person .

Now for the coupons to roll in. Anyone have a bday coupon/promo code for any site laying around? 

If the swoosh woulda been a solid grape jelly (or whatever that color is) color, Pb&js coulda been pretty hot.

1. Preheats
2.N7s
3.Blue Crabs
4.Meteorology
5.Texas
6.Bamboo
7.Precision Timing
8.PBJ
9.Seat Pleasant
10.NYC 66

I loved all them though.

1. PreHeats
2. Meterology
3. Texas
4. SP
5. NYC
6. Bamboo (too hyped in this thread, arent impressive at all. I'll still hold on to my pair if i have a change of heart)

seen em...eventhough swoosh is slightly pixelated, they look good in person .

Now for the coupons to roll in. Anyone have a bday coupon/promo code for any site laying around? 

Maybe the coupon thread.... Just look in there

Back
Top Bottom