Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
the material they used on the KD VIs gets easily stained compared to the Vs and IVs, sometimes a little bump hear and there leaves a permanent mark on the shoe>D   specially on the ligther colorways it looks noticable

Are you wearing it on court or casual use? If for basketball, how's the print of the swoosh on the toe box? Does it get peeled off easily (example; when being stepped on. Yeah, can't avoid that from happening)?

KD 6's seem to be getting discounted if you wait . Seen a bunch of places for $15 under retail. These will be in outlets in months to come. Very curious to see how the Xmas, BHM, ASG, Easter KD 6's look and sell

Still just waiting on the precision timing, and info on the suede's. None of these have been must haves for me 
eyes.gif
 Curious about the christmas cw though! 

No matter how low the quality is, I don't think we'll ever see a $95 sig shoe again.

If Kyrie Irving got his own shoe today that was an exact replica of the KD4 Nike would probably still charge $160.

Lebrons, Kobe's and Jordan's all get price hikes and it has nothing to do with what it actually cost to make the shoe.
I wonder what happened to "I want my shoes to be affordable."

nike is really missing out on a under 100$ sig. They could make a killing at that price. Make a sig instead of some of those generic hyper-whatevers that make it 89.99 the day after they're released almost.

the first cw i think that will get a lot of buzz is coming up in November. the N7 this year. I'm sure these will sell out on release day

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked but how do these fit compared to Jordan's? Which to me are a hair wider than true to size in the toes

I wonder if the $95 pricetag is the reason why the IVs were so uncomfortable (to me).

Nike KD 6 N7
Color: Dark Turquoise/University Red-Black
Style Code: 626368-466
Release Date: 11/09/13
Price: $130

Just don't like how they made the shoe look like that to justify for the 130 dollar price tag. IMO they look like they're worth the 95 dollar price tag the 4s were worth. But they're still the cheapest out of the 3 sig models. So not surprised they're still selling relatively well.

No matter how low the quality is, I don't think we'll ever see a $95 sig shoe again.

If Kyrie Irving got his own shoe today that was an exact replica of the KD4 Nike would probably still charge $160.

Lebrons, Kobe's and Jordan's all get price hikes and it has nothing to do with what it actually cost to make the shoe.

Yea the days of sig shoes being under 100$ are gone but i feel if kyrie or harden were to get a shoe today the price would be between 100-120 which is great

Same here, makes me wonder if it was ever really said.

Im pretty sure he doesnt have final say on price, he started out true but as he needed a basketball shoe that was more personalized and tuned to him the prices rose

KD1s to me are buns

He did actually state that tho

That's a lie because kd contract is up this year.

might be. you can sign a new contract before the previous one is over though.

130 is not ideal, but considering KD's current status as a basketball player in this league (bonafide #2 in the league), I'm ok with it.

Also, on the performance of these as well as the VIs, they obviously don't compare to say the Lebron's technology. But KD is a shooter, and these were very clearly made for dudes that like to shoot. the stability focused on the ball of your feet is something I havent gotten out of another shoe tbh. granted I've stuck to Jordans, Brons, Kobes, and whatever GR of the year nike makes

i'm waiting on those too.. suedes, wheats, and aunt pearls are must haves for me.

might be. you can sign a new contract before the previous one is over though.
He hasn't matt Powell (the guy who does the shoe sales weekly) said that when the 180 million offer from adidas to wiggins won't happen at all and that it's a 2 man race between nike and adidas for him because under armor and Chinese brands are preparing to offer 150 million + for kevin and kyrie. Question do you guys think if one of those Chinese brands or under armor offers way more than nike will for kd he will take it or stay?

Under armour could use a huge signature athlete to propel their bball line. I love Steph Curry but they need a dominate star to get casual fans on board with their shoes and gear. KD is getting a lot at Nike - I'd be shocked if he left them.

So its official. N7s dropping early next month. I'd give a testicle if it meant a garuntee pair. In my size of course. I pray FootLocker gets them (Not just HOH) Its gone be too cold to camp at the Country Club.

Back
Top Bottom