Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just checked out the pbj's and tried em on. Eh.. The swoosh wasn't terrible, but I wasn't expecting it to be textured anyway so I could see the major let-down if you did expect it to be textured. Of everything I've seen from the vi's these pbj's were the only ones on my radar. Seeing them in hand and on my feet didn't wow me or make me even feel a little excited. Gonna be passing on the vi's in hopes of a better silhouette on the vii's.

Meh.... Thanks for the pics. Nothing impressive. Last couple years mocs were better.

The women's mocs were so much better than the men's. Still dug the men's but tried them on and they fit terrible. I'm feeling the new ones. I'm always a sucker for the n7 colors on any silhouette.

But your right about the easy availability of the previous N7 releases, pretty sure my outlet still has the V. On the IV I showed up late expecting to miss out and was the first one there. N7s should be attainable to most.

Heads up to those looking for matchy matchy: FTL has the KD hyperelite socks in all sizes for both the halloween and PBJ colorways. Just picked up both pairs. For some reason they call it the "KD hyperlite" but they're up. NDC only has the PBJ socks.

Bamboo's still got the shaft.

I have a pair of the hyper elites and IMO they fit better and reduce some of the bulkiness without compromising the protection. Perfect for the VI's.

Is There A Place On There That Changes The Currency For The Whole Site Or Just Once You Have Items In Cart And Go Through Paypal?

I Was Looking And Only Found The Language In The Right Corner. 

Ok so i was skeptic about the swoosh but it really isn't too tacky from a far or even up close...and i think it actually gives the shoe character since it leaks out of the swoosh a little. But the color combo to me is the best of all the KD's. The yellow black and purple is brilliant. And since my foot is rather skinny they fit great. I haven't balled in them yet but just lacing them up and walking/jumping/jogging around a bit felt good

View media item 628026
swoosh
View media item 628028

Last edited:
Ok so i was skeptic about the swoosh but it really isn't too tacky from a far or even up close...and i think it actually gives the shoe character since it leaks out of the swoosh a little. But the color combo to me is the best of all the KD's. The yellow black and purple is brilliant. And since my foot is rather skinny they fit great. I haven't balled in them yet but just lacing them up and walking/jumping/jogging around a bit felt good

Dope shots. Will pick these up when I can get a good discount.

He's the coolest billionaire I've seen
laugh.gif
Not bad, but I think Marky Mark holds that title with me.
smokin.gif

Picked up those " Peoples Champs ", loved these things, considering the " Birthdays ".

Got the Texas joints. :smokin :smokin
Got the Bamboos ( not sure bout them)

SP's are cool, but the plainness of the lateral side does bother me, probably gonna sell those.
Nothing else is a must have for me, even lost interest in the IDs.

Waiting patiently for
Christmas,
BHM ( I'll be buying these no matter what they look like....lol)
All-stars
Elites
( and Prayerfully -- What The KD VI ).

With that said,
These are my Fav KD's, IVs are a close second.
Just no crazy about the colorsways being produced (just need a little more design wise) and All the plastic.

Last edited:
The plastic feel just is not cutting it. Don't expect to see a ton of non KD pros wearing these during the season unlike the other Nike sigs.

N7's the only thing other than the yellow/teal pair that drew me in.. PB&J's are dope as well.

Ordered the PB&J's from the Lithuanian place a couple days before the stateside release. They've been stuck in customs in NY since Tuesday...does it usually take this long for things like that? I know when I order from Asia they pass right through.

Ordered the PB&J's from the Lithuanian place a couple days before the stateside release. They've been stuck in customs in NY since Tuesday...does it usually take this long for things like that? I know when I order from Asia they pass right through.
I ordered from the same lithuanian co a pair of the KP Lebron XIs. They were in customs in NY for 7 days (Oct. 15-22nd) processed through and on the truck for delivery today. I was shook too but be patient and they'll pass through. Hope that helps.

Also ordered a few days before stateside release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom