Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Does anyone know where the n7's will be releasing?? I've heard they release Nov.9th, but haven't heard where? Will these be available on east bay and FTL.com? And will these be available at FTL, hoh, fnl stores?? Hopefully with the release date being the same day as the DB line, the n7 won't be too hard to grab.

Does anyone know where the n7's will be releasing?? I've heard they release Nov.9th, but haven't heard where? Will these be available on east bay and FTL.com? And will these be available at FTL, hoh, fnl stores?? Hopefully with the release date being the same day as the DB line, the n7 won't be too hard to grab.

Well they ARE NOT on Finishline launch calender, i cant speak for other retailers.

If im not mistaken a c/w description matching these is scheduled to release in december as well.
wtf acould be the inspiration behind those disasters... Ca't lie I like the color of the sole and midsole but.... 
sick.gif

And btw why aren't the aways making any noise in here?? Such a sick cw and there's literally one person reppin em so far..

And btw why aren't the aways making any noise in here?? Such a sick cw and there's literally one person reppin em so far..

Shoe got his two pairs. Saw them in person. Eh. I really hate the swoosh on the KDVI, specially the PB&J, Bamboos and Aways.

I think the next shoe looks good. The colors. The 3M is definitely on point and really shoes the tribal pattern.

Returned my Halloweens to NDC finally. Purchased RD just in case they sold out, since theyre still available everywhere, sent em back to purchase on discount elsewhere lol

Seems like you should kept them then if you are just trying to save about $20 bucks or so. Lol. Seems too "hassle-ish" trying to return online orders just to save such a small amount of money. IMO.

Seems like they weren't hyped enough for his tastes. I know if I like a shoe and I get it retail I could care less if its still sitiing. Then again I'm not a hypebeast...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the aways in person and I'm sold. They look much better in person but I doubt they will sell. Kicks deal or someone should have them for under retail in the next week or 2.

Nike Stores,Eastbay will be getting these, Footlocker Online and House of Hoops will be getting these I believe

I'm holding off on the always because I feel the always look a lot like the n7s except the colors are reversed. And I like the n7s WAY more. The colors are just in the opposite spots on each shoe. But the n7 color pops alot more and the lace color really sets it off. And then the 3m(i think) tribal design puts it over the top. Ive got the bamboos, the Texas, and the pb&j, but held off on the aways to hopefully grab the n7. I'm hoping, with all the DB's releasing the same day, these should be relatively easy to grab. BTW, did anyone ever find out where the n7 is releasing? East bay, FTL.com, fnl.com? How bout in store at HOH, champs, fnl??

I'm holding off on the always because I feel the always look a lot like the n7s except the colors are reversed. And I like the n7s WAY more. The colors are just in the opposite spots on each shoe. But the n7 color pops alot more and the lace color really sets it off. And then the 3m(i think) tribal design puts it over the top. Ive got the bamboos, the Texas, and the pb&j, but held off on the aways to hopefully grab the n7. I'm hoping, with all the DB's releasing the same day, these should be relatively easy to grab. BTW, did anyone ever find out where the n7 is releasing? East bay, FTL.com, fnl.com? How bout in store at HOH, champs, fnl??
I feel you, I'm holding off for other releases, I have a feeling we have a few surprises in these  next couple of weeks, and I'll wait for these to hit the outlet, the 3m and the print tops it off for me and I don't really care too much the 6's only these and the Precision Timing I like. But DB's got postponed till the 23rd if you didn't know. FNL won't get these, instore at HoH, no champs, and FTL.com and Eastbay as stated in my other post.

I feel you, I'm holding off for other releases, I have a feeling we have a few surprises in these  next couple of weeks, and I'll wait for these to hit the outlet, the 3m and the print tops it off for me and I don't really care too much the 6's only these and the Precision Timing I like. But DB's got postponed till the 23rd if you didn't know. FNL won't get these, instore at HoH, no champs, and FTL.com and Eastbay as stated in my other post.

I hadn't heard they changed the release date on the DB's. I've seen on a few other sites, they still have the DB's releasing on the 9th?? If its true, I hope it doesn't make these impossible to get. Thanks for the heads up though and thanks for where they'll be releasing. Much appreciated!!

I am curious how do these run in size? Also are these durable kicks or will they fall apart on me in a couple of months?

I am curious how do these run in size? Also are these durable kicks or will they fall apart on me in a couple of months?
true to size or half down. not too bad durability wise but for 10 bucks more i think the kobe 8's are a better performer but their cushioning durability is less than the kd 6's

TTS and very durable. They'll wrinkle and crease a bit but the fuse is really strong. The only thing you have to be careful of is piercing the fuse. If you get a hole, it will tear easily.

Back
Top Bottom