Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Saw the away KD VI yesterday..wasn't too impressed..I may pick 'em up if I have extra money at the end of November..but who knows

Bring on the KD VI "N7"! :pimp:

I'm in Orlando this week. There's a few outlets and a HoH, so I'm definitely going to try to pick the N7 up in store if they release it to outlets.

I actually like these. I really like the raised kd, Nike and swoosh logos. Very clean looking IMO. The only thing I'm wondering is it made from a nubuck material? It looks like it, but I'm not 100%. And is there a release date on these?

Limited for HoH maybe, but just go to a Nike store and you'll be able to find them. This not really any different than the V release.

These are da only kd 6s I've really wanted. I swear nike be trolling. They made those ugly kd 5 n7 easy to get but these mad limited
eyes.gif
mean.gif
They might be easy to get online, There weren't all that many footlockers that had the kd5 n7's either

Just because they're at limited footlockers doesn't meant they're going to to be limited as a whole. Keep in mind it's the exact same way the last n7s went down, and they were still easily attainable. I'm not scurred.

These are da only kd 6s I've really wanted. I swear nike be trolling. They made those ugly kd 5 n7 easy to get but these mad limited
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Please stop. These will be everywhere. Nike stores/Nike outlets. These are not mad limited, quite the opposite.

I hope you all are right. I've been waiting on these since pics first surfaced. No stores in Tampa and cant get to Orlando this weekend. Online or bust.

N7s will more than likely be at every outlet and factory store, as well as nike towns. If you're not near one, wait til Monday and place a phone order.

Past few n7 releases were quite easy to get if you paid attn to the KD threads.

I hope you all are right. I've been waiting on these since pics first surfaced. No stores in Tampa and cant get to Orlando this weekend. Online or bust.

Assuming they keep it like the past N7s, if you strike out online you'll be able to do a phone order at one of the outlets the Monday following release. Pretty sure my outlet still has the N7 5s.

Edit: s dub beat me to it

Last edited:
Appreciate the tips. I will be doing that if I can't secure them online. I just don't think these will sit anywhere near as long as the V. Only time will tell though.

**** I hope everybody gets theirs. I hope I get mines too. My HoH in KC aint getting them. The closest NikeStore to me is in Kansas SMH. Guess Ill have to order online like yall been saying. Hopefully they dont take too long with my damn shoes :angry:

You guys are right. I totally forgot about da nike outlets & etc for a moment. There is still hope to cop a pair.

Back
Top Bottom