Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anyone know how to check if ebates picked up this order? i had ebates open in another tab but when i got thru Nike opened a separate tab from the one ebates opens for  you.

From what I saw they're sold out already, don't know if it's because I already bought my pair and I can't buy anymore or what..

NDC has some sizes back up live again....only some are able to add to cart but worth a try if you havent secured your pair just yet

This S__t had me worried. Sold out within seconds, but then 15min later i clicked the link again and all sizes were back up. IDK what nike is over there doing but.... hell idk.
Im thinkin NO KD's have sold out that fast besides the preHeats. An every c/w is still on NDC except the 1st 3 c/w's which released back in july/august....

Well..

got my email confirmation, back to bed. :D

Cool beans, easy cop.

Sizes still coming in and out. NDC said sold out about 8 minutes in, then all sizes popped back up. Now they're drying up again.

Hope everyone got their pair...Big Slim hope you bought a 15 this time
laugh.gif

Finally got through on eastbay and got the order confirmation!!!!  On a side note though why didn't east bay and fl offer free shipping with the orders they usually do for most releases. 

This S__t had me worried. Sold out within seconds, but then 15min later i clicked the link again and all sizes were back up. IDK what nike is over there doing but.... hell idk.
Im thinkin NO KD's have sold out that fast besides the preHeats. An every c/w is still on NDC except the 1st 3 c/w's which released back in july/august....

Well..

got my email confirmation, back to bed.
happy.gif
Don't read into it.  They've done this in the past.  It's like they release stock in waves.  The inital wave at 0800 hits, it sells out, then the second wave hits, and so forth. 

I was able to double up off of NDC.

Finally got through on eastbay and got the order confirmation!!!!  On a side note though why didn't east bay and fl offer free shipping with the orders they usually do for most releases. 
Because they want to sell more of their Loyalty Memberships that come with free shipping for a year... I'm guessing. 

Just got mine off eastbay, it took forever to get through and once I did it made me wait in like then after I tried to submit my order it said it couldn't be processed so I kept trying and finally got through.... Hopefully it doesn't get canceled :frown:

No discount on Nike for me so no cop..i do want them but I'll travel to my local outlet to use my discount if they have 'em tomorrow or Monday..

Can't get through any where....and footlocker be playing games with me..timer went down..checking out..then back to timer..wtf....eastbay and nike can't get through.

Back
Top Bottom