• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Black IV N7 > White IV N7 > VI N7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> V N7
I like the white 4 N7 a lot. The colors contrast great. I'd probably say the same order except flop the white and black. The only thing I'm sure we can agree on is the 5s were underwhelming.

Stop w da IV talk y'all making me regret copping for 150. I was cheep can't fone a 9 in either colorway for decent price these days

Tempted to get a pair. Tried them on in-store, I like everything but the tongue. Really liked the 4s but skipped out entirely on the 5s. Having trouble deciding on a colorway: Seat Pleasant/NY 66/Texas/PB+J. I kind of like the PB+J the best, even though the jam check looks goofy.

I like the white 4 N7 a lot. The colors contrast great. I'd probably say the same order except flop the white and black. The only thing I'm sure we can agree on is the 5s were underwhelming.
White N7's are nice, I like how the outsole is blue.  The Black N7 would be perfect if they changed the color of the outsole.  I hate white outsoles, they get dirty so easily.

Still searching for a pair of Black N7's for a decent price in Size 12.  People are asking for ridiculous price son ebay.

As for the 5's, they are just horrible.  The whole line.  I bought the Splatters, tried to wear them, but I couldn't.  Subpar looks, bad fit, meh colorways.

White N7's are nice, I like how the outsole is blue.  The Black N7 would be perfect if they changed the color of the outsole.  I hate white outsoles, they get dirty so easily.

Still searching for a pair of Black N7's for a decent price in Size 12.  People are asking for ridiculous price son ebay.

As for the 5's, they are just horrible.  The whole line.  I bought the Splatters, tried to wear them, but I couldn't.  Subpar looks, bad fit, meh colorways.
I liked the V DMVs, Aways and ASGs. That's about it. Splatters were okay. I actually bought them then returned them.

I think Nike rebounded pretty decent with the 6. Main issues are the swoosh, rubber look and creasing. Don't ball so can't provide that criticism.

I liked the V DMVs, Aways and ASGs. That's about it. Splatters were okay. I actually bought them then returned them.

I think Nike rebounded pretty decent with the 6. Main issues are the swoosh, rubber look and creasing. Don't ball so can't provide that criticism.

The Vs were ehh at best imo. But I did get the DMV/XMas/AP versions.

I really like the VI N7's largely due to the 3M detailing but still prefer the IV's (couldn't really get into the V's).  IMO, the colorways have been the saving grace for the VI's as they too feel somewhat thin and flimsy like the V's.  Either way, I took a few comparison shots today both with and without the flash to highlight the 3M details from the VI's.

http://www.google.com/search?q=pain...w=320&***=416&dpr=2#biv=i|1;d|V3ZXPEThiNjNcM:

Perfect for the N7s in my opinion. I bought one for myself

That's the nike product #, not the sku.

Footlocker sku is on the little white sticker (normally on the outside flap on the box top) on pairs purchased from footlocker.

Got my pair last week. Wasn't sold until I put them on feet. First pair of KD6. Won't be the last.
Man that's why I been saying people are going to regret sleeping on the VI's. I'm trying to get every pair I can. These shoes look funny in pics and even on the shelf but once you put them on everybody compliments them and they feel and look great on feet. Don't have the N7's yet though cause I just rolling the dice on a restock at a lower price but it's getting hard to wait!

Found this on twitter. Supposedly da rug rat kd 6 :rofl: @ da nick name. I do see why they said that though (lining graphics).

View media item 659061

Yea i coulda sworn i said those were releasing in december on page 222

But that JM dude (who everybody praises) comes along and said i was incorrect.

Guess i wasnt incorrect.

I work at finishline, my info is always solid. Thats a finishline store in this pic.

Hell i provided a pic of the blue crabs A MONTH AGO (look on page 1)

My short rant, lol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom