Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't think PT's will be that tough to get.

What's it looking like for wheats? Chain Stores will have them?

Yea the PB & Js are biting me in the *** too :smh: KDs are a big deal. At least down here.

Last edited:
PB&J's didn't do much for me. No stores around here got them so I ordered them from NDC so I could check them out in person. Once they showed up I sent them back.

I understand that completely..

I just ordered a pair of kix today bcuz they're not in stores to check out..

When they show up and if I'm not appeased by them, it's RTS with the quickness..

PB&J's didn't do much for me. No stores around here got them so I ordered them from NDC so I could check them out in person. Once they showed up I sent them back.

I actually like them a lot...especially the contrast in the medial part...wonder how these will perform...but i cant give 130 euros for them right now...will wait for better pricing.

Really mad i missed the n7's on the NDC restock... what's the going rate on those right now?

kindof hard to believe no outlets have pairs for retail....
I know right!? ugh so mad that I slept.. I was on the fence til I saw them in person. Now it's too late 
mean.gif

I was mad when I missed them on release date. Got lucky on the NDC restock and got a pair myself. But the lowest I seen them on ebay is roughly around $170 to $180.

I was mad when I missed them on release date. Got lucky on the NDC restock and got a pair myself. But the lowest I seen them on ebay is roughly around $170 to $180.
Yeah.. local consignment shop has them for $170 + tax... ughhh. 

Honestly, I really love this shoe. Like it's my first KD shoe. The thing is.. I don't like most of the colorways. I liked the meteorology's (copped), the nyc's (in the mail), and these N7's are real nice to me too. 

Hopefully the precision timing pair won't be too difficult of a pickup...

Don't know if anyone has posted these yet, but here are some pics of the Texas PEs. Definitely feeling these over the released texas model colorway

Back
Top Bottom