Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just got my package from END, I respect them for their shipping, bagged and double boxed. Will keep be looking forward to other purchases from them.
smokin.gif
Nice DMV 5s
nthat.gif

I know their hasnt been any information i have seen lately, but has anyone gotten or seen any updates on those floral ext joints that surfaced back in december?View media item 811666

Right there with you man. I search everyday looking for more info on these. So far all I know is footlocker Australia has them down for 2-22, which hopefully would mean they'd come to the states soon after. Hopefully it's right around the corner

i was thinking the same its changed so much, when the concords dropped and when foams started dropping that emerged a whole new generation of sneaker heads imo
Totally, that's exactly what I have in mind . Such a hassle to get a pair of kicks with all those line ups, raffle and robbing shxx.

Lebron Preheats, Concord XIs, Galaxy Foams, Signature ASG and like Drake Never Was The Same.

But let's be real. It's not like they're not dropping decent GRs. The issue is just with the QS and limiteds. Kobe Preludes and 9s were ridiculous. It's like what was the whole point in delaying the shoe more than a year, giving us three pit vipers and raising the price through the roof if it was going to be hard to buy them?

Thankfully only the Pre-Heat, BHM and ASG were hard to get. Everything else wasn't too hard. Meteorology, N7, Gums and XMAS were a bit tougher but not impossible.

Reactions: ct3
Just got my girl a 5.5 , she never asks for sneakers so I didn't mind hah but I didn't know the soles didn't glow on the GS versions

Back
Top Bottom