• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Do they even ship to the US, it never let me even try to pay or anything

I'm located in Canada and they let me fill out my payment info. You have to open up two windows and then just go by trial and error. Google translate makes weird glitches in the site where you can't click on buttons and stuff

I'm located in Canada and they let me fill out my payment info. You have to open up two windows and then just go by trial and error. Google translate makes weird glitches in the site where you can't click on buttons and stuff
Wow, repped man, thanks, I remember I had KD DC Preheats in my cart when they restocked on there and couldn't check out 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol cause you got all other pairs , I might say pre heats too i hated em at first but then they grew on me
Lol I'm still looking for Preheats and SPs (Man that's such a clean *** colorway). Had I known the Preheats came out the same day as the Playoff 8s I would've got (tried to get) those instead

Lol I'm still looking for Preheats and SPs (Man that's such a clean *** colorway). Had I known the Preheats came out the same day as the Playoff 8s I would've got (tried to get) those instead
I got the SP's the first day they dropped and returned em (the 13 i had felt alittle too big)  gotta get another pair .. real clean CW

Any love for the precision timing?

That was the first KD VI I coped and it's my the one I use to hoop in.

I went to go pickup my KD VI AP's tonight and asked the guy at my local HoH about the Ligers. They switched from sign ups to FCFS. I thought that was strange. Good thing I signed up on Monday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it, but thought I might as well just in case. Anyone else's HoH switch to FCFS?

Sold mine for $280... didn't want to deal with ebay hassles...

thought of keeping them but man.. i just can't pull off that floral pink..but on the real.. these are a beauty in person

Back
Top Bottom