Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wayyyyy too much for a KD IMO...Don't care what others do with their money, but for me personally I couldn't bring myself to drop that much on the AP. $300 is about the max I'll pay for any shoe and I think I've only spent that much once (Lebron IX China's) lol.

But hey if I was ballin' I wouldn't think twice lol.

If you really like em go for it , i mean you could possibly find a better price but its all on you .. theres only 1 shoe i'd pay over 300 for and it would be alot higher in the hundreds but i know ill never get the chance/find it

I can't pay $350.00 for the APs, It's just not in my nature. I guess I'll have to enjoy my ligers tomorrow instead. The more I see the ligers on feet the better they look to me.

Agreed, but I'll take those numbers, gums could still be found at retail long after release

Yea ur right I could probably still get another pair of gums from hoh but ppl weren't hype over them and maybe they aren't as hype for the florals as much as I think they are but every day I hear more and more talk about them and that's not just here even a couple of my boys went from yoo son ur buggin them joints are whack, to yooo I was bugging b them ***** are ill

I feel like I've missed like 10 Illusion restocks already...
Anyone thinking they'll continue to pop up??

I got cancellation notice from the Finishline restock yesterday. I would not bother if they have another restock. Was looking to double up oh well

dam some people are getting their ligers already and im getting my AP on Thursday.
ligers are still on the shelf here in portland. not as good looking as i initially thought... deciding if im going keep or return

Last edited:
Anyone seen sites with Texas or DCs in a 12? (Preferably US based)
You got rep from me for he .gif 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom