Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Kinda regret passing on the DCs lol. Especially seeing as how I live here. Would be dope to retire my oly 7s and rock these too caps/wiz games. If anyone knows where I can find an 11 or 11.5, please pm.

Last edited:
Kinda regret passing on the DCs lol. Especially seeing as how I live here. Would be dope to retire my oly 7s and rock these too caps/wiz games. If anyone knows where I can find an 11 or 11.5, please pm.
try store locating from your footlocker... I know my local footlocker here still have the dc's and the meteorology, could be worth a shot

When did KDs get so popular. They used to sit on shelves only like 1 month ago. I know I could've got the NYC 66 in January and anyother kd other than the preheat.

To be honest the florals aren't that great but I think everyone's hyping it for the resale. Nike lifestyle signature shoes have a history of being trash

Thanks, repped. Waiting on my florals to come in from Europe and making sure that none of my supreme stuff gets cancelled and then I will cop. Retail was $130 right?

Did you get the shipping confirmation from Nike europe fam?Did they ship out your pair already?

When did KDs get so popular. They used to sit on shelves only like 1 month ago. I know I could've got the NYC 66 in January and anyother kd other than the preheat.

To be honest the florals aren't that great but I think everyone's hyping it for the resale. Nike lifestyle signature shoes have a history of being trash

I started liking the KD line since the IVs. :smokin
Nike stepped up their game in terms of design

The IIIs were :x

However, I do like the KD IIs though

Did you get the shipping confirmation from Nike europe fam?Did they ship out your pair already?

what's up man. actually passed on NDC euro and copped from ct. got shipping conf about 30 mins after I ordered on friday around 11 am or so. I can ask my homie who copped off of NDC to see if his shipped yet or not & then get back to you. prolly will be heading over to attempt at AJ 1 sb next week.

what's up man. actually passed on NDC euro and copped from ct. got shipping conf about 30 mins after I ordered on friday around 11 am or so. I can ask my homie who copped off of NDC to see if his shipped yet or not & then get back to you. prolly will be heading over to attempt at AJ 1 sb next week.

Yes please ask him if you can and pm me.Do you use a european service to ship to you or have a friend in Europe?

I'm referring specifically to the 6s. Everyone hated them at first. No people treat them like Jordans

Like someone said, it could just be a case that they were recalled and headed to outlets.

I noticed the 6 disappear a few weeks ago. I mean you should easily be able to find Aways, Aways 2, Home 2, DC, Energies and others. They just upped and vanished. The Illusions, AP, Ligers are the exception since they sold out.

Like someone said, it could just be a case that they were recalled and headed to outlets.

I noticed the 6 disappear a few weeks ago. I mean you should easily be able to find Aways, Aways 2, Home 2, DC, Energies and others. They just upped and vanished. The Illusions, AP, Ligers are the exception since they sold out.

Yea but what about the last few have made them popular in the streets all of a sudden? Honestly I've seen probably as many girls rocking kd 6s as guys..... And I'm not just talking about the aunt pearls.

Yea but what about the last few have made them popular in the streets all of a sudden? Honestly I've seen probably as many girls rocking kd 6s as guys..... And I'm not just talking about the aunt pearls.
The last few colorways have been more limited (BHM/ASG/AP) so they got hyped more. Plus they were all louder colorways with 3M or GITD so they got hyped up even more. 

Where I'm at, I don't see an increase in KD wear. But if were going by the last few releases, BHM, ASG, AP, Ligers, Florals with a few mediocre color ways thrown in there and I could easily see an increase in popularity. But the way they dried up, at least here in Tampa and So Flo, it seems like either a rabid increase in the 6's popularity that caused everyone to ravage the store shelves or simply Nike calling them back. Who knows.

Last edited:
I guess it all depends on the general taste in your area. Where I stay KDs sell like hotcakes. The Rucker Parks are the hottest colorway down here.

I might be.
Not sure what happened to Icemans post, but I'll be at KC SneakFest again this year.  Great event and it's gonna be twice as big this year.

Edit: nvm all end orders shipped this morning.

Last edited:
Please @ me ASAP and let me know are the florals coming in grade school sizes as well my sister wants them

Last edited:
Kd florals are trash! They'll be hot for like 1 week I predict. Only hypebeasts and resellers will cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom