Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anyone have a size 11.5 in the florals that that want to sell me for a non rape price....***** already on ebay for like 250

Got them in my cart with the quickness. But Nike is on their BS this morning. Straight up BS

Dude on the phone said it has something to do with my bank account and i'll be contacted in 2 days. Says I won't be able to order the shoes. Wut? Aint nothing wrong with my bank account. I told him that and he's all like I don't know man, operations will be in contact with you. Ask him if there is anyway I can get the shoe and he says no cause he can't even see them. 

Words can't describe what I'm feeling right now.. 
What kinda errors were you getting besides this? I was kinda in the same boat but I had to checkout on mobile. I was getting errors on EVERY card I put in.

CART JACKED ON FTL 

Got them in my cart with the quickness. But Nike is on their BS this morning. Straight up BS

Dude on the phone said it has something to do with my bank account and i'll be contacted in 2 days. Says I won't be able to order the shoes. Wut? Aint nothing wrong with my bank account. I told him that and he's all like I don't know man, operations will be in contact with you. Ask him if there is anyway I can get the shoe and he says no cause he can't even see them. 

thats the same code i got every time i got banned. YOU ARE BANNED MY FRIEND 

I was quick with and it froze on t the 4th verification. Disappointed to say the least. I won two AJKO raffles, but couldn't manually get past a verification system.:smh:

Last edited:
I'm mad nike let you get two launch products in the cart
laugh.gif
they be tripping on me telling me to hurry and check out like B I'm taking my time
roll.gif
i clicked those pictures with the quickness, only waited a few seconds for each.. surprisingly i didnt get the ajko but i cant be mad at all
laugh.gif

What kinda errors were you getting besides this? I was kinda in the same boat but I had to checkout on mobile. I was getting errors on EVERY card I put in.
No other errors. That was it. I used THREE different payment options and got the same thing. And dude is telling there is nothing I can do. Trying to get another rep on the phone now but I'm not gonna get through in time. Cause now I just got this and the shoes are sold out

I was quick with and it froze on t the 4th verification. Disappointed to say the least. I won two AJKO raffles, but couldn't manually get past a verification system.
mean.gif
mine froze and kicked me out... nike i know what a car looks like smh

No other errors. That was it. I used THREE different payment options and got the same thing. And dude is telling there is nothing I can do. Trying to get another rep on the phone now but I'm not gonna get through in time. Cause now I just got this and the shoes are sold out
you are banned. you dont believe me ? try and buy some laces with the same info you just tried.

i clicked those pictures with the quickness, only waited a few seconds for each.. surprisingly i didnt get the ajko but i cant be mad at all :lol:
Can't even be mad at you :rofl: you should've seen my fingers and my eyes lookin at the captcha :rofl:, I was only a few seconds off on the sbs tho but it's all good save some money for those 5lab3s I guess

I was too busy smashing add to cart on FTC - only to realize two pairs were sitting in the cart....by the time I realized that, the shoes were sold out haha damnit.

is there any hope left for me? nike froze during checkout, i still have the original tab open, but when i open new tabs my cart is empty. ANYTHING I CAN DO? THANKS

CART JACKED ON FTL 

thats the same code i got every time i got banned. YOU ARE BANNED MY FRIEND 
I didn't do anything to get banned though. Didn't order anything with autoclickers, bots, etc. And I haven't purchased any releases on that Nike account since the fighter jet foams came out

How are you able to use Ebates?? Once added to cart i want to checkout as quick as possible so i dont get cartjacked 

Would be super pissed if i lost out on my shoes cuz i was trying to get 6% back on the purchase. 

View media item 859543

View media item 859531

trek.gif

I just wanna wreck some **** right now. How did y'all get through on TWO limited items?! I couldn't even get on the page with Safari.

Thats the ban Code i know how to get around it just PM ME.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom