Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Really Wish The Mango pair didnt release a day before the WTKD... will try and pick up mango on the 8th if i strike out on WTKD

Aight so I hooped in these for 2 hrs today and I'm impressed with them.

The traction is a step up over the regular VIs and seems softer than the outsole on the regular version, as well.

The fit is a little roomy in the toe box area and I prefer it that way honestly. The flywire does a good job of securing the mid foot but the heel isn't too locked down. I used a runners loop with the flywire to lock it down much better than the regular lacing did.

The cushioning is great, definitely needs some breaking in time though. I prefer this airbag volume in comparison to the Xs because it's lower to the ground, makes you feel more stable - crucial for a low top setup a la the VI elites.

Overall they are nice, I think they are a significant step up over the regular version. Definitely more breathable and comfortable right out of the box - I assume the ride get better with time. Id probably wait for them to go on sale though, as I doubt people will be rushing to buy this particular color way. That gold version looks dope, I'd imagine that would sell much quicker.

Hope this helps out my NT fam!
Hows the outsole durability, strong enough for outdoor play or indoor only?

Aight so I hooped in these for 2 hrs today and I'm impressed with them.

The traction is a step up over the regular VIs and seems softer than the outsole on the regular version, as well.

The fit is a little roomy in the toe box area and I prefer it that way honestly. The flywire does a good job of securing the mid foot but the heel isn't too locked down. I used a runners loop with the flywire to lock it down much better than the regular lacing did.

The cushioning is great, definitely needs some breaking in time though. I prefer this airbag volume in comparison to the Xs because it's lower to the ground, makes you feel more stable - crucial for a low top setup a la the VI elites.

Overall they are nice, I think they are a significant step up over the regular version. Definitely more breathable and comfortable right out of the box - I assume the ride get better with time. Id probably wait for them to go on sale though, as I doubt people will be rushing to buy this particular color way. That gold version looks dope, I'd imagine that would sell much quicker.

Hope this helps out my NT fam!

I really appreciate the review

Guy on IG has a few pair, largest is a 10. I asked him what his price was and he said, "Offer up."

I wanted to reply "Go **** yourself you money hungry ****boy" but instead just didn't respond.
Respond. I'm Curious To Know What He's Selling For?

Hows the outsole durability, strong enough for outdoor play or indoor only?

It seems a little softer than the regular VIs, but I wouldn't encourage outdoor play in them. I think they'd hold up fine for occasional outdoor usage, but not if you want to primarily ball outside with these.

I will try to post my thoughts/impressions after a week's worth of pickup games so I have a good feel for them. That should give me (and then you lol) a better idea!

excited to try these out...Nightwing said these fit TTS whereas the regular VIs he went up half a size. For me, he's always been spot-on with sizing advice, and I really needed a 14.5 for the regulars. Bet these fit like a glove.

Guy on IG has a few pair, largest is a 10. I asked him what his price was and he said, "Offer up."

I wanted to reply "Go **** yourself you money hungry ****boy" but instead just didn't respond.

Can you link to "IG" not sure what that is

It seems a little softer than the regular VIs, but I wouldn't encourage outdoor play in them. I think they'd hold up fine for occasional outdoor usage, but not if you want to primarily ball outside with these.

I will try to post my thoughts/impressions after a week's worth of pickup games so I have a good feel for them. That should give me (and then you lol) a better idea!
Got it thanks, I'm currently balling outside in a pair of VI's primarily and they seem to be holding up well. Looking forward to your review after,thanks for your time. 

What's the word on the Elite's - are they TTS?

I know Nightwing commented that they are but I'd like to hear from others that copped already.

IMO the bad thing coming from KD winning Scoring Title and/or MVP this year is that hypebeast are going to start buying his shoe and getting more attention. 

IMO the bad thing coming from KD winning Scoring Title and/or MVP this year is that hypebeast are going to start buying his shoe and getting more attention. 
Sad but true we seen what the IV scoring titles went for .. happy for durant since he is a real cool dude and my fav player but sucks cause its eventually gonna make just stop bothering with kicks

Back
Top Bottom