Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
My top 5 are in no order

Seat Pleasants

Texas ( I think people sleep on them because they are GR)

BHM  (The best out of the 2014 BHM Pack)

Meteorolgy (Slept on these until I traded my Kobe Easters for them, They are hard and will be harder after the lace swap)

Preheats

Would like to see the Texas PE, Michigan State PE and Oregon PE released.

Texas ( I think people sleep on them because they are GR)
I own them too but they arent top 5 for two reasons

1.) The Glow on the swooshes is utter crap

2.) The quality control was garbage. (mostly glow quality ) only speckles on one of my shoes glow

Last edited:
I might need to go on ebay and see if I can score a few kds for below retail now. I like the shoe but the only ones I got was all stars and christmas ones.

"Stuntin" would probably be the last word that comes to mind when viewing a sho3tym post.

Appreciate that, didn't mean any harm in my post. I'm just a big fan of the 6, remember when pics first came out guys couldn't stand them. Look back at the first couple pages of this thread. I liked them from the jump...

obsessive awesomeness :smokin

That's putting it nicely.

Sho3tym is the originator and creator of this thread. He aint stuntin. Thats just how he rolls.

Thanks, I planned on doing the VII post but wasn't quick enough. Back to being a contributor....

My size. Let me get one of those!

Funny thing about those, when I bought them people were ripping me. Saying stuff like they'll go on sale, blah blah blah...now guys are looking for them. I'll keep my eye out for another 11.

The VII thread shouldn't have been made that early with no pics, but it is what it is. Hopefully the other guy keeps it updated like you always do.

On another note, anyone seen the backpacks on discount anywhere yet? Been eyeing that purple one for a long time but they haven't budged on that $80 price and I'm not too interested in paying that for a backpack.

^ nice but i want to see sho3tym's KD6 collection 
glasses.gif

Illusions came in from Eastbay and they actually double boxed. My favorite KD hands down. I sized up this time and they feel so much better not killing my pinky toe.

Had APs but sold them they're really nice but I couldn't pull off the roses. Florals are my second favorite 6. I just need to grab a pair of Ligers and make a MVP galaxy themed ID and I'm straight on the 6

Back
Top Bottom