Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Was thinking the same thing that mesh will eventually but I don't get worked up over that anymore. You really can't prevent it. I know there are sole protectors but they look slippery.

I use those silica packets and just clean any icy bottom with hot water and soap after wearing them and just let nature take it's course after. My concords look pretty damn good and I wear them at least twice a month

And yet people still salty about missing out. Even if the WTKDs are a GR, people will still strike out and these will hit the bay at ridiculous prices.
yeah, but I doubt the wtkd will be a GR. Less limited then last years? yes. a GR? no. my guess is similar to the wtk. nowhere near a GR but not going for $3k either.

yeah, but I doubt the wtkd will be a GR. Less limited then last years? yes. a GR? no. my guess is similar to the wtk. nowhere near a GR but not going for $3k either.
Oh they most likely aren't going to be as available as any I mentioned (except probably more available than the WTKs).

My guess is they will go in the high 5s on facebook and high 6/low 7s on the bay. Pure speculation though.

Oh they most likely aren't going to be as available as any I mentioned (except probably more available than the WTKs).

My guess is they will go in the high 5s on facebook and high 6/low 7s on the bay. Pure speculation though.
yeah they should go around those numbers unless they end up being more limited then everyone think.

View media item 1011028
Can someone tell me what KDs these are?
kdtrey5, released only in asia.

I'll take some pics (low light + flash) later.

When I put em on in the store, I had two attractive females telling me how good they looked. How could I not cop?!

They're a head turner.

Lol. Thanks bro I appreciate that. Nice story too. If that happened to me id cop them too. Lol.

Last edited:

yeah they should go around those numbers unless they end up being more limited then everyone think.

View media item 1011028
Can someone tell me what KDs these are?
kdtrey5, released only in asia.
Thanks bro.

Nothing touching my illusions love that shoe.

If I had to rank my personal KD 6s

1-Illusions
2-WTKD
3-Gold elites
4- Meteoroligies
5-Ligers

Just my personal favs of the line this year. If I'm successful on one of the what the shoes this year I'll be extremely happy.

Grabbed my pair today, but got stuck with a size 10 instead of the 13 that I need. Guess I'll be stuck looking for trades at release. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom