Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Should I do this $300 WTKD pre-order? I'm completely torn...
DO IT

I sold mine just now for 410 shipped......then I got my Lance Mountains 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
This is a serious question, no sarcasm at all. Do you guys ever just say to yourself enough is enough? All this "should I pay $XXX for preorder"..."should I pay $XXX for resell"...is just not getting the shoe ever an option for you guys? Are you capable of just skipping a highly hyped release? Seriously curious, would like to hear good insight...

Last edited:
Could someone PM or post me a list of places getting these online Saturday.
Ik so far its NDC FTL CHAMPS FA villa BW

This is a serious question, no sarcasm at all. Do you guys ever just say to yourself enough is enough? All this "should I pay $XXX for preorder"..."should I pay $XXX for resell"...is just not getting the shoe ever an option for you guys? Are you capable of just skipping a highly hyped release? Seriously curious, would like to hear good insight...

Yes all the time and I miss on basically every limited release and I really want these. I've never used a pre order and I haven't paid resale in a while so I'm opening up all possibilities for this release.

hopefully man. sh*t was nuts. I wasn't paying $100 for an eu add to cart. hopefully I can get a few, want to wear and possibly trade for what the kobes.
nerd.gif
 I contemplated doing that in lure of getting a second pair to stock

Although that trade could be pulled off, you'll have to add some cash 

With all the releases next week, every site will be hell unless they changed the Jordans on NDC till 10AM again but FTL and co will be a mess, boot up that bot or you're taking that L

These are less limited than WTK8s obviously but bigger numbers but not  by much, just more distribution to me

Last edited:
:nerd:  I contemplated doing that in lure of getting a second pair to stock

Although that trade could be pulled off, you'll have to add some cash 

With all the releases next week, every site will be hell unless they changed the Jordans on NDC till 10AM again but FTL and co will be a mess, boot up that bot or you're taking that L

These are less limited than WTK8s obviously but bigger numbers but not  by much, just more distribution to me

I found someone willing to do the trade, just need the shoes lol

agreed, im not paying a preorder for 300 or resell of 400..  i will try on release day for retail, if i strike out.. oh well on to the next shoe. 

Not trying to rustle jimmies...but does anyone else NOT like the WTKD VI?

I mean...I'm looking at it, and I don't see "it."

Not trying to rustle jimmies...but does anyone else NOT like the WTKD VI?

I mean...I'm looking at it, and I don't see "it."
I don't care about em. As I get older, I still like bright shoes, but I don't bother with the complete chaos and 2 different shoe look. Not for me, I need a clean colorway.

Did the Blue Crabs sell out pretty quick or did they sit for awhile?

I've been looking for them in stores for a while to try on but never found my size. So they must have sold pretty well. Not really that big of a market on eBay so I assume they are still out there somewhere. Just not in my neck or the woods. I'll get em eventually. These Elites just destroy my Brasil/Nightvision. I suppose they should since they are 70 dollars more expensive.

I love the WTKD.

and  IMO its is way better than the What The Kobe 8 ( Not my pics) I feel as if you can see the colorways that make it up ALOT better than the Kobe.

Instead of chasing after WTKDs...I just picked up a few Elites.  Damn I love this shoe.  Now I gotta find the blues in my size for a reasonable price.
All Three Elites are 
nthat.gif

WTKD are priority.

Did the Blue Crabs sell out pretty quick or did they sit for awhile?

@jsupreme6 on IG posted Blue Crabs at San Leandro (spell check) Nike Clearance. This was Thursday though so they may be gone but looked like they had 3-4 pairs behind the counter

Back
Top Bottom