• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Why did he get banned?
Exactly! I wouldn't be surprise if he gets a percentage of the unclaimed pairs from the employees who are the only people he is helping .
You guys do know he's profiting off his destroyer line based on his e-fame?  All the ball washers flock to him and ride his jock thinking he's watching out for them, but in then end he's exploiting them.

He posted he was done with this nonsense after the Red Octobers dropped, but I guess his ego got the best of him.

I'm surprise Nike corp hasn't hit him with with a C&D for using their logo on his clothing line.

You guys do know he's profiting off his destroyer line based on his e-fame?  All the ball washers flock to him and ride his jock thinking he's watching out for them, but in then end he's exploiting them.

He posted he was done with this nonsense after the Red Octobers dropped, but I guess his ego got the best of him.

I'm surprise Nike corp hasn't hit him with with a C&D for using their logo on his clothing line.
They cant...its no longer a NIKE logo once its turned upside down...but newport cigs on the other hand 
roll.gif

I'M ABOUT TO DITTO THIS!

NO LESS THAN $575 THOUGH!
devil.gif

nerd.gif
 who would buy for 575 though

NO ONE ON THE BAY EVEN GOT THAT PRICE FOR INHAND PAIRS, I guess you're waiting till after the release where everyone finds out how limited they actually were
roll.gif

Waiting for the two days before release....
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

In the end he can do whatever he wants I guess.  If he gets rich of all this, all good for him.  The way he comes off just irks me.
Dont know him...never benefited from anything he does...nothing against him...doesnt stop me from getting what I need...STRIKING OUT ON EVERY EU RELEASE OF THE WTKDs irks me 
laugh.gif

Gold elite series are smoking saw them all today in person at HOH, love all three shoes. KDs are piff and the Kobe's were dope as hell too and the Brons popped nicely too

If I strike out next week on WTKD I'm getting the elites hands down

Wish I had a euro address too sometimes

God this may take extremely good luck or an oop to get these WTKDs

Trust me...Nike cant do anything...but Newport could but I doubt they care....
The NFL put a C&D on Pink Dolphin or using the Dolphins logo upside down. Hey can't Nike do the same? Is it a trademark vs non trademark issue?

haha. I like that.  did you try NDC EU?
I didnt even try, I have a UK address/middleman setup havent used it yet I just dont like waiting and the whole ship to this address then a company ships to you was just too much...anybody have any experience with Borderlinx?

Last edited:
Why did he get banned?

Exactly! I wouldn't be surprise if he gets a percentage of the unclaimed pairs from the employees who are the only people he is helping .

WAIT. HE HAS A CLOTHING LINE? THAT HE ACTUALLY SELLS AND PROFITS FROM? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom