Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

A lot of people voted for the illusions as the best colorway. I didn't think so until I got a pair myself.
im the opposite.. got a pair of eastbay restock and was like meh.. i ended up returning them

I like meteorologies a lot more then those.. 

Last edited:

thanks it was fun im sure the 7 wil be fun too there will be some shoe that gets everybody on them and mess up the game lol
I hope it doesn't happen but it will. I remember this thread was pretty quiet until the limited releases happened. And when the AP and WTKD came out it all went straight downhill.

Nice collection GlC

Last edited:

I hope it doesn't happen but it will. I remember this thread was pretty quiet until the limited releases happened. And when the AP and WTKD came out it all went straight downhill.

Nice collection GlC
yeah itll be like right after the christmas ones or something will come out and the beasts will come out and the true fans will have to band together and help each other out haha. my guess is it will explode for the ASG thats when i kinda remeber it going crazy i might be wrong and thanks i wouldnt be mad if the florals were in there hahah but overall a suceess

yeah itll be like right after the christmas ones or something will come out and the beasts will come out and the true fans will have to band together and help each other out haha. my guess is it will explode for the ASG thats when i kinda remeber it going crazy i might be wrong and thanks i wouldnt be mad if the florals were in there hahah but overall a suceess
Just hope they leave. I would like to be able to pick up the General Releases fairly easily. Has been good so far and resell value on the USA  is already there.Can't wait to get DMV in hand tomorrow. Yours coming?

yeah just wanna be able to cop and go no doubling back on stuff cause it sold out or whatever. yeah mine come in tommorrow i think it would have been there friday if it wasnt for the 4th they arrived in town that day

I had a guy as low as 275 shipped, but I passed. I know that's an immaculate deal (at this time) but I know someone's gonna be desperate and drop to 250-260. Just a waiting game.
Yeah but have to keep an eye in Craigslist all the time, just like the aunt pearl, have seen them dropped as low as $220 on craigslist.

Yeah but have to keep an eye in Craigslist all the time, just like the aunt pearl, have seen them dropped as low as $220 on craigslist.
that's true. But personally I hate CL. Too many scammers ( at least from my experience). I'm gonna wait it out and like I said I know some will be in a tight spot and let them go for under 270 DS. just a matter of time!

that's true. But personally I hate CL. Too many scammers ( at least from my experience). I'm gonna wait it out and like I said I know some will be in a tight spot and let them go for under 270 DS. just a matter of time!
Yeah patient always pay off for most of the shoes. Just got a pair of superhero lebron 10 for $100. Hopefully OP doesn't block me for mentioning about lebron. Lol

...this is tough to watch. ...them selling out and we can't get :frown:

both white/black LM and WTKD my size still available ...wow

I had a guy as low as 275 shipped, but I passed. I know that's an immaculate deal (at this time) but I know someone's gonna be desperate and drop to 250-260. Just a waiting game.
man it's just $20. You shouldve scooped. It's a what the shoe. You're gonna be haggling $20 and before you know it it'll go for $500 and you'll be like damn, shouldve copped at $270 :lol:. Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom