Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
illestsneakers has the WTKD for $275 and every Tuesday they do $50 off, but I'm not sure if they're legit or not.

man it's just $20. You shouldve scooped. It's a what the shoe. You're gonna be haggling $20 and before you know it it'll go for $500 and you'll be like damn, shouldve copped at $270 :lol:. Just my 2 cents
lol yeah that's true but to be 100 I don't even like them THAT much. I dropped a lot on the RF x asics and a few more kicks too so I think my wallet needed a break even at such a good deal. :rolleyes

lol yeah that's true but to be 100 I don't even like them THAT much. I dropped a lot on the RF x asics and a few more kicks too so I think my wallet needed a break even at such a good deal. :rolleyes
I feel you there. I spent a lot of money recently myself and gets annoying when you gotta pass up a steal cuz youre broke for a few weeks :lol:

illestsneakers has the WTKD for $275 and every Tuesday they do $50 off, but I'm not sure if they're legit or not.

That'd be a good deal. I just don't know if I'd trust buying off of that site. I've never heard of it before. Some of those prices sound wayy too good to be true. Plus offering disco codes every Tuesday

Last edited:
My best friend is trading his WTKDs for Gamma 11s. Is it even or should he ask for cash. If so, how much?

My best friend is trading his WTKDs for Gamma 11s. Is it even or should he ask for cash. If so, how much?
if both are DS I'd say it's pretty even, but a slighter larger value on the WTKDS. If he added cash id say 15-20$ on top but that's it. This is just my opinion and looking on shoe fax.

Took advantage of FTL 20% off
so these were scheduled to be delivered today ... got delivery update from UPS "Front Door" about 30 min before I got off of work. Get home all excited n crap

nothing is at the front door 
sick.gif

or the side door 
ohwell.gif

or the bushes 
frown.gif

neighbor across the street said they been outside for 2 hours and havent seen a UPS truck come by. Been at this house a year now and everything is always at the front porch tucked off in the corner out of sight, now this happens 
mean.gif

claim opened with UPS and FTL ... now the waiting game 

@quise2024  Sorry about your missing package, hopefully it all gets worked out. If stock is still good you should be able to get them to send you out a new pair. 

Man, that's just unfortunate. Nothing is a bigger killjoy than reading your tracking info and coming home to a missing package or a slip saying you missed them :smh:

Last edited:

Maybe they delivered the package to the wrong house.
checked both neighbors next to and across from me. 

yeah hopefully if they dont turn up that my size stays available and I get a new pair sent out. All this time and never an incident. Currently have a pair of futures to be delivered tomorrow, after this evening logged on and changed them to be held for will call. 

Im working on either getting a UPS mailbox since I order shoes often, or getting a PO Box. Which ever is going to be more efficient and cheaper in the long run. If I can avoid both and have UPS always hold my packages at the receiving center that'll be great.

Situation sucks but at least you lost something not limited and easily replaceable. It'd be far worse if yeezys or something along those lines went "missing"

Yeah tell me bout it. Thats only positive thing bout the situation. Ive still been pissed about it majority of the evening tho

Yeah tell me bout it. Thats only positive thing bout the situation. Ive still been pissed about it majority of the evening tho
I definitely feel you but it's best to try and spin a positive out of everything. Thinking positively>negativity. Plus helps give you perspective on the situation. Good luck with the kds. Maybe they'll find em for you or hopefully send you a replacement

who knows what happened .... but they turned up on my doorstep this morning

now gotta wait a whole day of work to check them out. Im like a kid in a candy store when i get my package :lol: which i imagine we all our. All that excitement i had yesterday now gotta build it all up again, at least this time its inside my house :smile:

Back
Top Bottom