OFFICIAL: Nike Kobe 5 Rings Tee

Originally Posted by 310HxA

^^^^^WTH!
mad.gif
 I live in So Cal and i still havent recieved my shirts and it still says Processing! When did u place your order?

Same here, I live in the Bay Area and still haven't gotten anything with the order still saying Processing.

i like the white one only just cause theres more color and notice it has the bling on the rings...and the black one looks like a knock-off

Originally Posted by lbj19

hi eastbay rep, I ordered both tees last june when it first came up, are you certain to get it in by the 22nd? it has been backordered twice already i think. also will you guys have the "cinco" tee? thanks
When it comes to back-orders, the date is always subject to change, so I can not guarantee we will receive the shirts on the 22nd.  As for the other shirts, it appears we will not be receiving any of them, according to one of our contacts.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay.com has FSR back order though til July 22. But you can use coupon codes.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...#sku=39109010&size=L
i tried to add to cart and it wouldn't let me...

Both colors are avail on NDC in S, M, L only.
Hmm, which size and color did you try to order for the Nike Black Mamba 5 Rings Tee?  After checking our system, all the sizes displayed online are available to be back-ordered except for the size XL in White (39109100), at the time of this post.  This size should be grayed out later today.

EastbayRep - Ray
it was an XL
smile.gif
Doh, that solves that issue.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

These are all over Footactions and Footlockers in Socal.
Good looking..they had em at my local mall this whole time...now i can cancel my lakersstore order and never deal with them again 

Originally Posted by freshsince85

And another one.

Off of Blends LA Facebook page... Says it will be available soon.
34157_465346303571_231553478571_6223265_4878983_n.jpg

I usually hate championship shirts, but this one is really f'n dope... I'm liking the 5 star theme, gives it that World Cup look.

Blends LA says the 5-ring puppet tee is still available at their store.

Waiting on these; hopefully they're not Asia-only

nike-kobe-5-rings-victorious.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's still there. They have plenty left.

They have plenty left of everything. 
laugh.gif

I thought the hype would kill the availability of the 5 rings Mamba shirt, but they have them fully stocked.

Back
Top Bottom