OFFICIAL: Nike Kobe 5 Rings Tee

Mine still says processing too. I ordered 2 snake shirts. Zoomkobe14 when did you place your order?

Mine is still processing from lakersstore as well. I placed my order on 6/21 and ordered the black and white Black Mamba shirts. Is it always like this on this site? This is my first time ordering from them.

yoo i ordered the white mamba from lakersstore and it says processing and i tried to call and their number changed @@+!

My order from the lakers store came in today. I checked the status this morning and it still said processing so you guys should be getting your orders soon hopefully.

so hopefully some of you will find this update either helpful, or just plain frustrating...
Today I called the lakerstore customer service 800 number to check on the status of my "processing" order.  

As background, my order has been "processing" since 6/21, btw.  As most of you on this thread, I was expecting my Nike (puppet) shirts to ship on 6/30, but since that date I have been checking my order online and even called once and they said it was still "processing".  Crap.  

I asked the rep for an explanation and she finally came out and said that they run out of stock because Nike did NOT ship them enough inventory.  She then proceeded to tell me that they were expecting a re-stock to fulfill the "processing" orders by next week.  I'm not sure this is the whole truth, but the bottom line is they didn't expect the high demand for the Nike shirts (which is hard to believe because of what happened last year) and they ran out of the shirts.  They told me to check back next week.  Hmmmm.  The worse part is that they couldn't tell me specifically if my order would be fulfilled with this next shipment from Nike.  If you ask me, that's a pretty crappy system Lakerstore.com is running over there.  My beef is they should have more accurate order status'.  Instead of "processing", it should say something like "out of stock - awaiting fulfillment from manufacturer" or "pending next shipment from main warehouse"...something...anything better than "processing".  
mad.gif

The part that pisses me off the most is that they charged my credit card instantly, back on 6/21.  I told them most online stores don't charge credit cards until the item ships.  I'm left scratching my head as to how behind the times this online store is...
indifferent.gif

So I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.  Hope this sheds some light for those folks still waiting on their "processing".  

dub: i understand your frustration with them... they couldn't even explain to me why i never received a shipping confirmation email and why it was taking so long for my order to arrive. I live in L.A. and it still took 5 business days for my order to arrive, even the guy i talked to said i should've already received it. i only ordered from them cuz they had the stuff available first and i wanted to make sure i got my 5 rings shirt.

im calling the lakersstore and the # is back and i cant believe they have me hold for forever.... nice guy.. bottom line i canceled that order and went to footlocker to cop it!

310HxA I ordered the first day they were up I dont recall the exact date but it was the same day as the parade.

Order the puppets and 5 rings shirts on the first day and my order finally showed up as "shipped." Has anyone received the puppets shirt yet?

Originally Posted by The Undisputable King

Order the puppets and 5 rings shirts on the first day and my order finally showed up as "shipped." Has anyone received the puppets shirt yet?

Mine FINALLY showed up as "shipped" on 7/9 and surprisingly they arrived to my door on Saturday, 7/10.  I didn't even choose overnight shipping.  I live in SoCal.  They were worth the wait...just wished they could've arrived sooner.  Good luck getting yours.  

Any word on the 5 rings puppet tees? Nike has yet to put them up on NDC after showing them on Nike Basketball's Twitter page.

Nevermind. Nikestore's Twitter said it was a LA exclusive. I'm not paying more than retail for them so the resellers can keep them. I'll still rock the Black Mamba 5 rings and 4 rings puppet t-shirt.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay.com has FSR back order though til July 22. But you can use coupon codes.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...#sku=39109010&size=L
i tried to add to cart and it wouldn't let me...

Both colors are avail on NDC in S, M, L only.
Hmm, which size and color did you try to order for the Nike Black Mamba 5 Rings Tee?  After checking our system, all the sizes displayed online are available to be back-ordered except for the size XL in White (39109100), at the time of this post.  This size should be grayed out later today.

EastbayRep - Ray

hi eastbay rep, I ordered both tees last june when it first came up, are you certain to get it in by the 22nd? it has been backordered twice already i think. also will you guys have the "cinco" tee? thanks

^^^^^WTH!
mad.gif
 I live in So Cal and i still havent recieved my shirts and it still says Processing! When did u place your order?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay.com has FSR back order though til July 22. But you can use coupon codes.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...#sku=39109010&size=L
i tried to add to cart and it wouldn't let me...

Both colors are avail on NDC in S, M, L only.
Hmm, which size and color did you try to order for the Nike Black Mamba 5 Rings Tee?  After checking our system, all the sizes displayed online are available to be back-ordered except for the size XL in White (39109100), at the time of this post.  This size should be grayed out later today.

EastbayRep - Ray

it was an XL
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom