OFFICIAL: Nike Kobe 5 Rings Tee

Sucks...just got an update from lakersstore on my order that had the One More Cookie tee as part of it:

Due to a manufacturing issue we will not receive the ";Nike One More Cookie Tee". We are more than happy to replace your item with another or you may cancel your order. Please reply to this email or call 888 483 2652 with your response.

Will nikestore.com and/or niketown LA still be getting these??

Originally Posted by 12smg12

Sucks...just got an update from lakersstore on my order that had the One More Cookie tee as part of it:

Due to a manufacturing issue we will not receive the ";Nike One More Cookie Tee". We are more than happy to replace your item with another or you may cancel your order. Please reply to this email or call 888 483 2652 with your response.

Will nikestore.com and/or niketown LA still be getting these??
same here. #44611 Nike One More Cookie Tee - White

My white Black Mamba tee finally came from Lakerstore. It is sick

Every damn Kobe item released this year was a super GR release. No BS. Sheeeeeiiit... We even got a lot of Kobe colorways on sale!!!! That $%%% hasn't happened since the ZK1 and somewhat with the ZK2s.

Love it.

Seriously, what is up with the Cookie tee? Apparently it's become the Duke Nukem Forever of LA Championship shirts.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Seriously, what is up with the Cookie tee? Apparently it's become the Duke Nukem Forever of LA Championship shirts.
laugh.gif

ok ive looked where is that Nike One More Cookie Tee ... anyone please! i cant find it on the nike store or laker store

Is there anyone else that hasn't received their order from Lakersstore.com yet? Ordered my redemption and 5 rings black mamba tee on 06/22 and still haven't gotten anything.

I would also like info on the cookie shirt. I see it on Ebay for like 60 and I dont want to pay 60... did we miss the release?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

I would also like info on the cookie shirt. I see it on Ebay for like 60 and I dont want to pay 60... did we miss the release?

I have not seen them on ebay in the past couple of days.  The only time I saw them was on the lakers store site, and they sold out quickly.

Originally Posted by The Undisputable King

Anyone know where to get the cookies shirt? How limited is the shirt? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
It was probably a Los Angeles exclusive like the 5 rings puppet tee. Stupid by Nike.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Blends LA says the 5-ring puppet tee is still available at their store.

Waiting on these; hopefully they're not Asia-only

nike-kobe-5-rings-victorious.jpg

these shirt available on ndc..
http://store.nike.com/ind...-inline/cid-1/pid-358653

Sorry to quote pics, but

I saw this @!$! at HOHLA and they had plenty of them. Didn't cop because it looked very cheap/thin and not worth retail. They had PLENTY of the 5rings tee's in both colors as well.

Smh @ how much people are paying for them on ebay.

WOW I slept on the championship shirts this year cause I didn't like the Mamba one, but I didn't realize they released the 5 rings puppet edition. I WANT IT.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom