OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is not a true volt color is more like a lime green...its definitely no where near as bright as the lebron volt. I prefer it this way because it compliments all the shades of gray so well. The shoe is really clean.
It's Volt. I own many pairs of Volt kicks along with socks. I also own the Bron Volts. I am currently wearing my pair with the Volt Nike Elite socks. Matches perfectly. Of course the Brons will look brighter because there is more volt on the shoe, but side by side they are the same color.

I was worried about the Kobe 8 Cultures because I thought it was a weird yellow but after seeing them in person I was full go ahead. The only part that semi-resembles lime green is the Heel Cup only in certain light, but the soles and checks are definitely Volt.

balled in my xmas kobes yesterday.

felt like my heel was stuck on the floor when i would make steps?

could it be the lunar cushioning isn't connected to the shoe?

it was around the circle with the shozuku under the heel.

Happened to me too.

I think its the circle w/the Kobe symbol on the outsole of the shoe, under the heel.

Kinda acts like a suction cup...for lack of a better term...until the shoes are broken in.

Only happened on my Sulphurs tho for a couple days, don't know about my other pairs.

Last edited:
Lovin' my paire.
man i really slept on these...
mean.gif
Really bummed I had to pick between the two

Just got shipping confirmation for the all stars from kickz. I called ups and they told me that i have no additional customs fees.

Happened to me too.

I think its the circle w/the Kobe symbol on the outsole of the shoe, under the heel.

Kinda acts like a suction cup...for lack of a better term...until the shoes are broken in.

Only happened on my Sulphurs tho for a couple days, don't know about my other pairs.
I had that issue too when I wore my blue glows.  I was kind of annoyed by it but I'll get over it lol.

It was mentioned numerous times kix square took their sweet time. You were warned lol. To Canada, man can't imagine how much longer, i pray for you

Please be gentle. Yes, I'm new here and new to sneakers in general, but this is a question to the people who think the grey heel clip looks odd. If they had made it black or red wouldn't that have thrown off the color on the swoosh? I think the shoe looks fine as is. Just wondering how it could have been better.

No. It didnt throw anything off on the Sulfers. Could've made the swoosh and logo on the back 3M just like the Sulfers...or they could've made the heel cup black and the swoosh black with 3M.

It is what it is...but I'm not feeling them. More for you guys so that's good.

i ordered the blue lights on monday and i still haven't received any info from kixsquare.. :smh:

It took almost 2 weeks for my package from Kixsquare to arrive here in Texas, and it came from Florida.

Good luck on the shipping time to Canada...

You should get shipping info this coming Monday...maybe.

Last edited:
I've worn my Blue Camos twice casually..and noticed this on the carbon fiber...I hope it doesn't develop into a crack....if its not already. It's kind of hard to tell. ?

Last edited:
I've worn my Blue Camos twice casually..and noticed this on the carbon fiber...I hope it doesn't develop into a crack....if its not already. It's kind of hard to tell. ?
One of my pairs has that too, I think it was my grey/volts.

does DSG ship fast??? copped red camo last nite

youll be lucky to get them at all. ordered a sz 12 monday and they cancelled them wednesday after they sent an email saying the stock was located in their warehouse. they still havent sent me an email confirmation for the cancellation. only reason i know they were cancelled was because i kept looking at the order status on the site. good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was mentioned numerous times kix square took their sweet time. You were warned lol. To Canada, man can't imagine how much longer, i pray for you

Lol ya i was warned.. theyre sitting here in Canada for $179+13% tax.. Too much. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to know that they shipped so my mind is at ease.

It took almost 2 weeks for my package from Kixsquare to arrive here in Texas, and it came from Florida.

Good luck on the shipping time to Canada...

You should get shipping info this coming Monday...maybe.

So it took about 1 week to get shipping info?

youll be lucky to get them at all. ordered a sz 12 monday and they cancelled them wednesday after they sent an email saying the stock was located in their warehouse. they still havent sent me an email confirmation for the cancellation. only reason i know they were cancelled was because i kept looking at the order status on the site. good luck.

I ordered a pair from D i c k s yesterday and they shipped today, so YMMV

My Xmas has the same problem, I have only played in then 2-3 times. My red camos and ASG have gotten easily a week of play each and look fine still. So who knows!?!?

Lol ya i was warned.. theyre sitting here in Canada for $179+13% tax.. Too much. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to know that they shipped so my mind is at ease.
So it took about 1 week to get shipping info?
i ordered cloak pennys from kixsquare. i ordered them on a tuesday and they shipped them wednesday but i didnt receive them until monday. im also in texas so florida isnt too far. but it wasnt kixsquares fault, for 2 days they were just sitting at the processing center. if it wasnt for that i prolly would have received them on saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom